• Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
tumblr_p7abk2qAHp1s6n9yro1_500.gif

That's like the most impractical blade ever. Does it do anything special or have a purpose in the comics? I've never really followed the character.

That's like the most impractical blade ever. Does it do anything special or have a purpose in the comics? I've never really followed the character.
Nope

Double bladed sword just sounded cool in the 90s

The era birthed a lot of crazy weapons like that.

The swordgun is another example.

:lol::rofl:
The "TBD" in place of the 20th century fox :lol:

This film might have the greatest marketing all time
Just goes hand in hand with the character, so it feels like a whole nother adventure before the film drops.

Have a feeling its gonna be reviewed great but the marketing seems slightly lessened compared to the first. Maybe that's because of IW

Deadpool is gold, the ability to break the 4th wall in Cinema opens up a door of pure comedic/trollin gold when it comes to studios and contracts, obviously due to contracts none of the Avengers can partake in any DP movie, BUT does that apply to the actors making cameos? Lol

Like imagine Hemsworth jut popping up as an extra in some random scene and DP acknowledging him as Thor but not making any reference to him as Thor...that’s no breach of contract right?...he already referenced Cable as Thanos...lmao

yah i believe what breaches the agreement is the look of the character so as long as Hemsworth doesn't have on his Thor gear, he's good to go

for example, since Marvel has the tv rights to the character of Spidey, he can technically appear in AoS as long as his costume isn't the same as the movie versions

at least that's how I understood it

Back
Top Bottom