Found something in the street....i KNOW its valuable....

Listen through the music. Try to find any clues like maybe the artist says their name or rap name whatever. Then look it up on google and arrange a meetup.

Listen through the music. Try to find any clues like maybe the artist says their name or rap name whatever. Then look it up on google and arrange a meetup.

This could be God's way of blessing you. And you're just going to throw it back in his face?
30t6p3b.gif

if their arn't any vocals in the music, then you should keep it... i mean if someone comes to claim its not like you can't do voice verification and agree that it's theirs.

only thing to do is post a fake sell ad on craigslist with a snippet of the music(upload snippet to youtube post on cl) post your number. they gonna try to find the HD either being sold online.. thats about it.

if their arn't any vocals in the music, then you should keep it... i mean if someone comes to claim its not like you can't do voice verification and agree that it's theirs.

only thing to do is post a fake sell ad on craigslist with a snippet of the music(upload snippet to youtube post on cl) post your number. they gonna try to find the HD either being sold online.. thats about it.

I'm in the process of listening through the music right now. I don't want to act like I'm selling it. I'm going to hit up the studios in Greenpoint tonight and ask if anyone is missing a hard drive and if yes then I'll ask for them to tell me the name of a few files or projects on it to verify that it's theirs...

There's vocals on the tracks. I'm not even sure of the style of music now that I listen to it. The tracks are raw, not mixed or mastered, and sound like a LOT of effort went into them, but I'm not a fan though...

I understand not posting the music up online and the reasons why...but i figured it would be the best way to identify since NT is such a diverse place and I am clearly not diverse enough with my taste in music...
30t6p3b.gif

Will post back with updates...

I'm in the process of listening through the music right now. I don't want to act like I'm selling it. I'm going to hit up the studios in Greenpoint tonight and ask if anyone is missing a hard drive and if yes then I'll ask for them to tell me the name of a few files or projects on it to verify that it's theirs...

There's vocals on the tracks. I'm not even sure of the style of music now that I listen to it. The tracks are raw, not mixed or mastered, and sound like a LOT of effort went into them, but I'm not a fan though...

I understand not posting the music up online and the reasons why...but i figured it would be the best way to identify since NT is such a diverse place and I am clearly not diverse enough with my taste in music...
30t6p3b.gif

Will post back with updates...

Originally Posted by spacerace

you hit the jackpot.
get the music copy-written.
release some track under the alias Str8Hood.
Debut at number 3 on the charts.
Sign with Jive Records.
Then, find the people who's music it is in the first place.
Employ them.
????
Profit.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Good luck.

Originally Posted by spacerace

you hit the jackpot.
get the music copy-written.
release some track under the alias Str8Hood.
Debut at number 3 on the charts.
Sign with Jive Records.
Then, find the people who's music it is in the first place.
Employ them.
????
Profit.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Good luck.

You can either do the golden rule thing and find the owner and return it.

Or you can sell ya soul and erase the vocals
Sell some beats
Make some millions
SMASH incredibly bad women
Win a grammy
Wreck a few Bugattis
Swim in an olympic sized pool of Ciroc
Be courtside at Dwayne Wade house
Have some tracks on The Blue Print 4

2wn7qcj.gif

Sell some beats
Make some millions
Win a grammy
Wreck a few Bugattis

2wn7qcj.gif

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Sell some beats
Make some millions
Win a grammy
Wreck a few Bugattis

2wn7qcj.gif

I came to post this

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Sell some beats
Make some millions
Win a grammy
Wreck a few Bugattis

2wn7qcj.gif

I came to post this

Don't use it try to return it. You don't know who it belongs to or it's history. Just put it up if you can't the owner. You don't wana be tied up in litigation.

Back
Top Bottom