Former NBA players to play in $1M tournament

I still have a solid Rolodex of guys who now have graduated from college and still play competitively, I think. Might be more difficult to get them now that a lot of people are going to try to field teams now but I think we could be competitive. And we could throw 1 or 2 of our own best hoopers onto the team. But yeah, I'd just want the okay to use the name and $ to charity sounds like a good idea.
Hope ya'll can put it all together..that would be mad official

I will have to run it through the proper channels on here (whoever that may be at this point)..

but I seriously want to enter a NikeTalk team next year. My good friend from HS was the GM of the Armored Athlete team that had all the IU guys, it's really not that difficult of a process.

But we'd need to make sure there's enough support on here to get past the voting part of the process :nerd:

NT would get washed :lol:
EWD and monstar

I will have to run it through the proper channels on here (whoever that may be at this point)..

but I seriously want to enter a NikeTalk team next year. My good friend from HS was the GM of the Armored Athlete team that had all the IU guys, it's really not that difficult of a process.

But we'd need to make sure there's enough support on here to get past the voting part of the process :nerd:

NT would get washed :lol:
EWD and monstar

View media item 1673008
we got next

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom