Former Det. Lion Charles Rogers OTL preview

Originally Posted by chr1scross

When will this be on TV?
I don't know, homie's a fiend though. I can't wait to see this

ifafmg.jpg

The worst thing that happened to this dude, was getting drafted to the Lions. All the hanger ons, his homeboys didn't do right by this guy. But also,Charles Rogers himself, didn't have the work ethic to support that talent.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Josh hamilton is loved , Rogers is ostracized & ridiculed ...

when will you get over the woe is me attitude?

We get it, IYO if it's not pro black it's racist.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I don't think Josh was loved until he came back to the league.
Spot on.

woe is me? attitude... define this attitude and then apply it to what I typed. U sound real stupid
laugh.gif

what are you talkin about again?

But he wasn't until he made his comeback and he made the commitment not to do it anymore.

Until Rogers makes it back or does something positive for himself nothing will change

But he wasn't until he made his comeback and he made the commitment not to do it anymore.

http://niketalk.com/topic/197632

there goes that commitment not to do it anymore ...

PTI, around the horn, mike & mike and the rest of the ESPN staffers have given him the "he's only human pass"

Charles Rogers was the butt of jokes and ridiculed anytime his name came up on ESPN after his drug problem was outted.

there is a Clear difference in the way the two are represented in the media

6a00d8341c1aee53ef010534c02e49970c-800wi

Yeah, Hamilton wasn't loved by anyone before the Home Run Derby last season. He was labeled a bust, a complete bust and the epitome of wasted talent. Hewas an example.

He recovered and came back slowly with the Reds in 2007. Then the Home Run Derby and his performance last season gave his comeback story national attention.

Now that he has had his latest incident, it was a story. An athlete drinking at a bar is not a story? Josh Hamilton is involved? Now it is a story. Itwould've been a bigger story if Hamilton was caught doing lines of coke, however, he was only caught being drunk and acting like a frat boy. It onlycaused a minor stir.

Man this bum comes into my job(Footlocker) like twice a month and everytime he just buys 4 t-shirts and a fitted. NOTHING Else. dude got a lil spot in GrandBlanc where I go to school. This is in MI btw

http://niketalk.com/topic/197632

there goes that commitment not to do it anymore ...

PTI, around the horn, mike & mike and the rest of the ESPN staffers have given him the "he's only human pass"

Charles Rogers was the butt of jokes and ridiculed anytime his name came up on ESPN after his drug problem was outted.

there is a Clear difference in the way the two are represented in the media

I know, but up until then, you know what im saying. He hadn't slipped and it was a big story because he was using hard.

And Rogers won't be portrayed any differently then Hamilton was at one time because hes done nothing to change his image. If he has been doing stuff tochange it and nothing is being reported...then im wrong

laugh.gif
the 5 for 20 Tees?
dont tell me this dude gettin his "Bubs-thizzle " on and sellin White tees from a shoppin cart.

the-wire-20070824025854274-000.jpg

Yo Gunna dude had me laughin with the "Pill game" talk. Seems chill though

Remember meeting dude off Mcdougall (a block up from King) right when he got drafted.... dude was gone then, eyes was bloodshot. Didnt think twice about it atthe time
tired.gif
. Remember how hype we was for that pick tho? Im talkin boutthe whole state...

i blew aye day

roll.gif
yo, dude face went from glee torealizing how much money he threw away in a split second....

Back
Top Bottom