Forget Clinton/Trump...the real question is, who still eats Boston Market?

This place has been out of sight/out of mind...I honestly didn't know they still existed until I drove by one today. BM was pretty good back in the day...creamed spinich, mac n/ cheese, turkey carver....but I dunno if my stomach could handle it in 2016. :lol:

There's still a few in NY. Actually just passed one in Hell's Kitchen a few weeks ago and almost went in to grab lunch.:lol:

Last time I actually ate it had to be like three years ago, though.

Does Sizzler still exist? I remember my parents taking us out there after we saw Dumb and Dumber.:rofl:

There's one in my town and I still see a few when I drive around. Last time I ate their food was probably over a decade ago when someone brought their food fot Thanksgiving. In high school I ate there at lunch one time and got a chicken sandwich with a slice of pineapple in it and it was expensive.

Theyre around, mad expensive tho. Quality fell off tho, atleast imo

Never tried it because my BM has always said it was trash every time I asked her. So I just always assumed it was trash and never wanted to try it.

There's still a few in NY. Actually just passed one in Hell's Kitchen a few weeks ago and almost went in to grab lunch.:lol:

Does Sizzler still exist? I remember my parents taking us out there after we saw Dumb and Dumber.:rofl:
theres a sizzler in Chickasha, Oklahoma. Meridian, MS also

Last edited:
The one around me is next to a chipotle, the contrast in activity is :lol: ...market has some good deals tho n I like the fact that you can walk in anytime no line

Any of y'all remember Roy rogers? I ain't seen once since the 90's till I went out Westminster, MD tonsee this broad like a year ago..the chicken still tastes ok, the chicken still tastes ok but I got the "not wanted/u don't belong round these parts" vibe tho :lol: :smh:

Cactus willies still around ??

Last edited:
i honestly thought only white people ever ate there

yall don't have soul food joints around the way?  yall really eating at boston market?

Boston Market is the still good to me.

I had some Sunday evening and regularly buy from the one in five towns NY when I work around the area.

3 piece dark, stuffing with gravy, and corn or mac and cheese is what I usually get.

I think there's one on Queens Blvd. by Sears in Rego Park

That Sizzler been closed years ago I think there is an Applebees there now, but around that whole area they built the entire thing up.

There is a Dallas BBQ, Costco, Century 21 all around there now.

Same with Queens Center they have so many restaurants and shops around there now it's crazy.

That Sizzler been closed years ago I think there is an Applebees there now, but around that whole area they built the entire thing up.

There is a Dallas BBQ, Costco, Century 21 all around there now.

Same with Queens Center they have so many restaurants and shops around there now it's crazy.

:lol: Man, I had no clue...

I mean, if Applebee's is seen as an upgrade tho :lol: :rofl:

Boston Market is dope for the most part. It is probably the only go-to franchise for soul food that I am aware off :lol:.

Quality is the issue and it differs from location to location. The nicer part of the city/town it is located, the better the quality.

Last edited:
Hold up Boston market is supposed to be soul food?? How ? Figured it was just a baked chicken spot
laugh.gif
it is definitely not soul food

Back
Top Bottom