For You Skinny Jean Wearing Folks; Why?

laugh.gif
ah man Im just seein this thread.

sick.gif

quick question, do yall work out? work on your legs? If you do leg press, leg curls, squats, and leg extensions regularly, How on earth are yall wearin skinnyjeans ?

Originally Posted by donfratrachelli

Gotta love the pretentiousness of nT'ers talking fashion. civilized? Eat a %!%%
roll.gif

i seen this dude in the mall with the LITTLEST JEANS on in my life and this @##%# had the nerve to sag!!? DMV for the damn loss bo for real. $!!% lookridiculous.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

tired.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Off subject, that jeans thread here on NT cracks me up....seems like yall do a @+%* load of work JUST to wear your jeans "right."
laugh.gif
Doing nothing short of driving your car over the seams so you get your fit the way you want....what happened to the days of going to the store, buying a pair of jeans, going home and washing them, and you're good?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

True story.

Taking a bath IN your jeans.

smh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif

_'s go MONTHS without washing their jeans for some damn fades..smelling like pure $!# for some whiskers

lames
smh.gif
AYO POINT THEM OUT
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*goes to denim thread*

damn lames, yall are really some lames, I remember reading stupid *+!* like that!

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif

sick.gif

quick question, do yall work out? work on your legs? If you do leg press, leg curls, squats, and leg extensions regularly, How on earth are yall wearin skinny jeans ?

roll.gif
it is obvious that most people don't do that or most people would have barry sanders type legs

Originally Posted by knightngale

laugh.gif

sick.gif

quick question, do yall work out? work on your legs? If you do leg press, leg curls, squats, and leg extensions regularly, How on earth are yall wearin skinny jeans ?

roll.gif
it is obvious that most people don't do that or most people would have barry sanders type legs
But these dudes and all there, "10 Fashions Items a Man Needs," GQ articles don't realize that not every man is 5'7 109 lbs

Yes, if you think that dressing like a clown is cool, I'd be surprised if you've matured past the point of soiling yourself.

If you think somebody that works out couldn't fit into the pants that Soulja Boy is wearing, you must not be very familiar with body structure - which ispathetic since you have one (a body, that is).

Originally Posted by knightngale

laugh.gif

sick.gif

roll.gif

But these dudes and all there, "10 Fashions Items a Man Needs," GQ articles don't realize that not every man is 5'7 109 lbs

laugh.gif

what is dressing like a clown?
Like OP said, U do realize there are more options than just "Skinny jeans" and "baggy jeans"there is a happy medium

l_15e213c050eea9fbd5a22d3c586609d8.jpg

You tellin me a dude who is over 160 lbs and has some lower body muscle development would look presentable in that? that dont even look presentable nor freshsomeone who is frail

sick.gif

The white jeans Soulja Boy has on are far baggier than the jeans most people are talking about in these thread, hell they look baggier than my 527s which somepeople think are too baggy, they're just tapered and not straight leg where they'd cover up most of his shoe, combined with being tucked into histongue.

I just like the fit.

Simple as that.

Although I will NEVER wear skinny jeans with Jordans or any other basketball shoes.

I usually wear it with Vans

donfratrachelli wrote:

EXACTLY. Cant always follow everybody else.

Straight fit jeans FTW.

Originally Posted by Ninjasonik

i only use two pairs of my jeans that i broke in.

all about skinny pants now
pimp.gif
How do you feel like a man wearing skinny jeans?
laugh.gif

Honestly, i really don't understand how a straight man can wear it, and still feel confident. They look like absolute fools. It's both funny and sad atthe same time.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

tired.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Off subject, that jeans thread here on NT cracks me up....seems like yall do a @+%* load of work JUST to wear your jeans "right."
laugh.gif
Doing nothing short of driving your car over the seams so you get your fit the way you want....what happened to the days of going to the store, buying a pair of jeans, going home and washing them, and you're good?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

True story.

Taking a bath IN your jeans.

smh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif

_'s go MONTHS without washing their jeans for some damn fades..smelling like pure $!# for some whiskers

lames
smh.gif
AYO POINT THEM OUT
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*goes to denim thread*

damn lames, yall are really some lames, I remember reading stupid *+!* like that!
roll.gif
who the $!!$ is bathing IN their jeans???? Go kill yourself if you do that.

my joints are fitted but I don't understand why dudes asking other dudes about their jeans, I understand if it was a girl but a dude? Nah

everyone has a preference you really don't have to agree with it

like dude that asked about low rise jeans; my man they created jeans like that for a reason obviously
laugh.gif

I don't get it the tight pants + sag either just inviting a whole bunch of *#@%+ to see your butt but I can't do nothing about it but keep it pushing.

Originally Posted by Gordon Gekko 979

Originally Posted by Ninjasonik

i only use two pairs of my jeans that i broke in.

all about skinny pants now
pimp.gif
How do you feel like a man wearing skinny jeans?
laugh.gif

Honestly, i really don't understand how a straight man can wear it, and still feel confident. They look like absolute fools. It's both funny and sad at the same time.

Its not "skinny", Its straight. I was just being sarcastic, I stopped wearing jeans. I wear PANTS

like dude that asked about low rise jeans; my man they created jeans like that for a reason obviously

Which is what exactly, so dudes can show off some crack and that "area" above their penis? The rise is the area between the crotch of the pants wherethe legs come together and the waist.

Low rise jeans on a female; sexy, provocative
14-low-rise-jeans-25keira.jpg

Low rise jeans on a dude; ?????
l_15e213c050eea9fbd5a22d3c586609d8.jpg

but ask the makers of jeans why they produced low rise jeans for dudes, they were made for a reason I didn't say I knew the reason
laugh.gif

because I have low rise jeans but my joints damn sure don't look like that, they sit slightly below my waist like a inch they don't go all the way upto my damn belly button and don't fall below my butt

this whole thread is suspect though, how some of yall mad that dudes wear their pants a certain way? don't make no sense

funny how a few years back the people that are wearing skinny jeans NOW use to wear baggy jeans. back than when they wore the baggy jeans they use to joke andsnap on the guys that were wearing skinny jeans, and now they are the ones wearing the skinny's them selfs!! how the tables have turned
alien.gif

as for me i wear my jeans to fit just right not to baggy not to tight whats so ever, so i would say regular
smokin.gif

ill leave the tight jeans for the girls
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom