for those who live in Anchorage, Ak

Well if you drive 45 miles to Wasilla, Alaska you can look at Russia.

But good luck.. If I had to pick the last place on earth I would want to go to, Alaska is close to being #1.

Originally Posted by Essential1

But good luck.. If I had to pick the last place on earth I would want to go to, Alaska is close to being #1.

Sad, but I agree
laugh.gif

This kid from my high school is going to UA. I kinda feel sorry for him. Like what the hell would you do there? Do they build igloos for school projects orsomething?

But yeah, Phase2 is from Alaska I believe. Great sneaker collection and probably the only cool thing about Alaska
laugh.gif

I lived in anchorage till I was 15. Haven't been back since.

my sister took some classes at uaa and said the people were cool. Tests were real easy too

Aside from it being cold, it is a populated city just like any other "small city." Im sure they have the same type of things every city has.Don't listen to most of these people on here. I bet the scenery is nice. Hockey's great at UAA so if you're a fan thats even better. Plus chickslike getting warm when its cold so thats good for you.

I heard the summers in Alaska are beautiful, but wait until daylight savings rolls around. It's gonna get dark around like 3 PM.

Make sure you keep me updated on your Alaskan exploits. After listening to my grandad's stories about when he usedto live up there, I've been mildly interested in spending a summer there.

It doesn't look that bad to me, like any other small city. LOL at igloos....

Anchorage_Skyline_op_706x544.jpg

Anchorage%20overlook%201%20-%20Version%202.jpg

2484678437_a6a4f89977.jpg

and
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
at those mountains...looks beautiful OP

Looks
pimp.gif
You'll be fine bro. It's all about what you make of it, regardless of the school.

Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

how are the alaskan chicas?

they're good...just like any other girls...
it's always funny when i hear this question...it's like they expect ALL butch girls that chop lumber and wear eskimo jackets
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Make sure you keep me updated on your Alaskan exploits. After listening to my grandad's stories about when he used to live up there, I've been mildly interested in spending a summer there.

the summer is definitely worth it...

Back
Top Bottom