For those of you that say F the police. They really are not that bad.

this is a good story to read but cops are like people, some are good some are bad.

the cops in this situation are an asset to law enforcement and are the type that are in the job to improve their community and they should be applauded.

however it's alot of bad apples in the bunch as well, especially in the los angeles and new york city areas.

Cosign this.

Damn she is
pimp.gif
, she single? or your brother still clappin' dem cheeks from time to time?

I'm ready to fill her stocking with some goodies if not. Please respond.
375308_10100346416884836_25501612_46407101_1783504941_n.jpg

You are not good at what you do. I never thought that I'd say this, but I'd much rather you be spitting out them struggle bars than this
Holy %*!! bruh, cmon.

Damn, your brother's baby momma is bad. And she is in Houston, too?!
nerd.gif

That's very generous of the cops, btw.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WHPH10

So some middle class kid gets some Transformers and spidey toys and suddenly cops are gods.

I'm sure Christmas would've been just as jolly for everyone whether or not this spectacular deed had been done.

Cops are not people.

I don't understand the point of this post. 

great story...but i have had two bad run-ins with the cops in the past week...and countless amounts of times over my life...whether lapd, moco pd, pg county, ncpd, you name it.. so i still say f the police.

I guess I posted this to say that Cops wont have nothing to say to you if you are doing right.
I used to think that until I had my first unprovoked run in.  Me and a friend minding our business, get stopped by police, patted down and searched in front of a crowd.  Their reason?  I parked suspiciously 
indifferent.gif
.  There is nothing extra to the story.  I literally park my car, hop out, then have a cruiser cut me off on the sidewalk..

I wish I got names and badge numbers because that was flat out embarrassing.  I appreciate the ones that do their job the right way but you not doing me any favors with that profiling bull..

Cool story bro but cops in my city shot a 19 yr old three times while he was on the ground sooo its still +%%% the police over here

I know some cops that are mad cool.

But %+@$ most of those !*!%# $#@%+++. Dudes are just @@%%%#$ behind that badge.

Yes I use to think ALL the cops were cool and only did something to you if you were doing something bad, Boy was I wrong.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Coolidge Effect

they just planted drugs on this man, and you're telling me that they are really not that bad?�
I'm glad you used 2 cops to generalize a 750,000+ law enforcement force.  
Stop being so closed-minded. Each officer is responsible for his/her own actions, which is dictated by their own morals. Of course, they're not all saints, but they're not as bad as NT's children make them out to be.

Most cops are just normal people making a living like the rest of us. They go to work, try to do the best they can, and go home, end of story. My father is a detective in Miami, and he is just a normal guy. Funny how the same "tough guys" who claim cops are bad are quick to call 9-1-1 when some thug breaks into their house.
30t6p3b.gif

All this talk about Eff the police and all cops are crooked is just immature nonsense.

Originally Posted by kiendienn

they just planted drugs on this man, and you're telling me that they are really not that bad?�
I'm glad you used 2 cops to generalize a 750,000+ law enforcement force. �
Stop being so closed-minded. �Each officer is responsible for his/her own actions, which is dictated by their own morals. �Of course, they're not all saints, but they're not as bad as NT's children make them out to be.
The IRONY.  You are telling him to not be close minded when OP basically did the same generalization.  So 2 cops brought back gifts means what? 2 cops out of 750,000 are good?  

This is a subjective topic. You fall either in a. i like cops or b. I dislike cops.

Most cops are insecure, power driven individuals. Research shows cops have the highest rate of alcoholism and domestic violence.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Originally Posted by kiendienn

I'm glad you used 2 cops to generalize a 750,000+ law enforcement force. �
Stop being so closed-minded. �Each officer is responsible for his/her own actions, which is dictated by their own morals. �Of course, they're not all saints, but they're not as bad as NT's children make them out to be.
The IRONY.  You are telling him to not be close minded when OP basically did the same generalization.  So 2 cops brought back gifts means what? 2 cops out of 750,000 are good?  
I said, "they are not that bad". I left room for for some the unsavory ones. 
That video tells me nothing. I need the whole story. Who is the guy has he ever peddled drugs. If he has, he put himself in that situation. 

You are just as bad as the "bad cops" if you looked at that video and took it for face value. Without the background info.

It's not your fault though. Its called being human. 

No, they are that bad actually.

So they picked up a bunch of toys that OTHER people donated and delivered them to the boy?
A medal of some sort is probably in order.

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

No, they are that bad actually.

So they picked up a bunch of toys that OTHER people donated and delivered them to the boy?
A medal of some sort is probably in order.
How you figure?

Anything you let the actions of some control your view of the whole group you failed.

Also alot of yall have a problem with authority which is immature.

then some of yall just wanna sound cool.

Just like any group they have some bad ones but you can't say all.

Back
Top Bottom