For those of you that say F the police. They really are not that bad.

Last week someone broke into my 5yr old Nephews home. It was couple days before christmas and they stole all of his christmas gifts. 
When HPD arrived my nephew was crying  that they stole all his christmas gifts. 

My brother is not with my nephews mom. She is a full time nursing student and my brother pays his cs, he just not there as he should be. He does more than most though.
The cops take the report. Leave and return with a squad car full of toys (HPD's Blue Santa). They really made my nephews Christmas. 

I guess I posted this to say that Cops wont have nothing to say to you if you are doing right.

Read article here:

http://www.chron.com/defa...425998.php#photo-1971182

this is a good story to read but cops are like people, some are good some are bad.

the cops in this situation are an asset to law enforcement and are the type that are in the job to improve their community and they should be applauded.

however it's alot of bad apples in the bunch as well, especially in the los angeles and new york city areas.

wow dudes are scum of the earth.

seriously stole his school uniform?

glad little homie had his xmas saved tho.

pimp.gif
nice story.

Most people who say F the cops are doing illegal things. Obviously there are some A hole cops but the same people who say F the cops would be the first to call em when in need.

I droped all that "F the cops" talk, when over 50 cops died on 9/11 trying to save innocent people from the towers.

Damn she is
pimp.gif
, she single? or your brother still clappin' dem cheeks from time to time?

I'm ready to fill her stocking with some goodies if not. Please respond.

Originally Posted by Jay02

Most people who say F the cops are doing illegal things. Obviously there are some A hole cops but the same people who say F the cops would be the first to call em when in need.

the kid is 5 and has his own home? nice. I'm 23 and still live with my parents

So some middle class kid gets some Transformers and spidey toys and suddenly cops are gods.

I'm sure Christmas would've been just as jolly for everyone whether or not this spectacular deed had been done.

Cops are not people.

police aren't all bad, but then criminals aren't all that bad either. i know plenty of ppl who by law are criminals and donate lots to charity as well. there's good and bad on both sides of the table, just depends on what side you're on that determines what's good or bad. that is a heart warming story though.

Back
Top Bottom