For Those Of You That Do: Why Do You "Gas" These Girls Photos On FB/MS?

For those that DO IT.

Why? What do you plan on gaining from it?

You think complimenting a females picture will give you a better chance at her?
What triggers in your mind when you see a photo that you just MUST compliment.

If you don't like it or wonder why I am worrying about another person, LEAVE.

Theres always that one guy who comments on ALL her pictures too like "Mmm I like that" " This for me?" "Sexiii"

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Theres always that one guy who comments on ALL her pictures too like "Mmm I like that" " This for me?" "Sexiii"

laugh.gif
Man seriously. I was just looking at this girl's photos and I swear to you that there was ONE DUDE that commented on roughly 60% of the pictures. It was a BIG album too. I was like damn dude. Come on.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. I wonder what the female thinks.

It ain't only on there tho'.

You see that same %%%@ here.

*!*%%+ is thirsty as hell and then wanna complain about females being gassed like they're not part of the reason why.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

*!*%%+ is thirsty as hell and then wanna complain about females being gassed like they're not part of the reason why.
eyes.gif
Oh what do you mean Will I Am
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Valentinesday is silly, I just rather avoid it all together. Don't get meanything and I won't get you anything. Save the gift giving for bdays& anniversary or for a just because gift at random.

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Alyssais like the perfect girl to any man, i swear. Props to you..i renemberhating you especially when you joined that *Firing Squad* team

nerd.gif
Like this?

What?
LOL What don't you understand Coconuts?
grin.gif

Be the same lame dudes following girls around campus looking like they wanna carry their books for them...

I saw a cat yesterday spark up a convo with a chick while we were waiting outside of class and dude must've thought he was her new boyfriend for the day.

He was gazing into her eyes in class, shaking his head in agreement when she spoke...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Then you got the girls who think cus you spoke to them in class that you're gonna continue the convo once class is over.

There's a lot of lonely/desperate people out there.

Why are you bring something I posted in another thread in here? Dilla wasn't talking about me in that post.

Why are you bring something I posted in another thread in here? Dilla wasn't talking about me in that post.
laugh.gif
Oh my fault I thought he was talking about you. I am sorry,

Its simple most guys don't have the balls to compliment a girl in person in fear of being rejected. The internet/texting gives people time to think about what they are going to say and therefore not afraid to start a convo.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

eyes.gif
Oh what do you mean Will I Am
glasses.gif

Valentinesday is silly, I just rather avoid it all together. Don't get meanything and I won't get you anything. Save the gift giving for bdays& anniversary or for a just because gift at random.

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Alyssais like the perfect girl to any man, i swear. Props to you..i renemberhating you especially when you joined that *Firing Squad* team
nerd.gif
Like this?

Coco is JDilla's homie s u know he gon gas her though she don't deserve it. I'm startin to think they the same person. Either that or Dilla wanna eat it on the low

the only time i comment on anyone's pictures is when they ask me to.

one girl spent like 10 minutes via facebook chat asking me to look at her photo album. i eventually did it a couple of days later.

something like "going back and forth between this picture and the next makes for a funny animation." it made it seem like two of the girls in the picture were gettin' it on.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by play2much2004

Man I want DC to get a radio show, I swear I would listen to it everyday...
He is Tariq Nasheed. I thought everybody knew this.
Nope.  I just figured there was two of em with the same ideas. 

Back
Top Bottom