For the posters with nice car's...do you see an increase in getting women now?

Of course you bag more chicks if you have a nice whip

indifferent.gif

no need. wen da the swag gets turned on a hunnid. the biddes get turned on a hunnid trillion thousand million

no need. wen da the swag gets turned on a hunnid. the biddes get turned on a hunnid trillion thousand million

Even if it is true I'm not sure I'm into the type of woman that are more attracted to me just because of my nice car. Low self esteem broads that ill smash and dash but definitely no relationship.

Even if it is true I'm not sure I'm into the type of woman that are more attracted to me just because of my nice car. Low self esteem broads that ill smash and dash but definitely no relationship.

Originally Posted by Boi

indifferent.gif
that was my opinion on making this thread, but I wanted to know was do you have to spit the same game to chicks that you would with a average whip...or do you just pull up and let the car do the work?

Originally Posted by Boi

indifferent.gif
that was my opinion on making this thread, but I wanted to know was do you have to spit the same game to chicks that you would with a average whip...or do you just pull up and let the car do the work?

yea my old v6 charger was grabbing all kinds of womens attention and it was stock! i wonder when i get the hemi what it will do..........to be cont.

yea my old v6 charger was grabbing all kinds of womens attention and it was stock! i wonder when i get the hemi what it will do..........to be cont.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Club29 wrote:

I just find it odd.

like "Yeah im really into NBC comedies too! Thats funny! Oh by the way i drive a 350z. Black. Orange leather. U moist?" 

despite what ever impressions ive made on here i rarely talk about myself. I dont enjoy it. I'd much rather learn about someone else.
laugh.gif
You're a funny guy. "U moist"
laugh.gif

But I drive nothing. The bus card really doesn't impress the ladies much.

I need a better job, BAD!

You're right! That's why I don the basketball duffle bag
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Club29 wrote:

I just find it odd.

like "Yeah im really into NBC comedies too! Thats funny! Oh by the way i drive a 350z. Black. Orange leather. U moist?" 

despite what ever impressions ive made on here i rarely talk about myself. I dont enjoy it. I'd much rather learn about someone else.
laugh.gif
You're a funny guy. "U moist"
laugh.gif

But I drive nothing. The bus card really doesn't impress the ladies much.

I need a better job, BAD!

You're right! That's why I don the basketball duffle bag
pimp.gif

well, by nature, the nicer car you have, the nicer 'company' of people you should be around, in terms of status, which means you have more money, and in essence, be more likely to meet girls of a certain quality, if not just people overall of a higher status.

does it guarantee it? no. but its not just the car that gets you a better looking woman, its the complete package. if you're just a baller on a budget frontin like you got it like that, then it'll probably be apparent at some point, and in the end all you have is a nice car because you haven't elevated your status at all.

well, by nature, the nicer car you have, the nicer 'company' of people you should be around, in terms of status, which means you have more money, and in essence, be more likely to meet girls of a certain quality, if not just people overall of a higher status.

does it guarantee it? no. but its not just the car that gets you a better looking woman, its the complete package. if you're just a baller on a budget frontin like you got it like that, then it'll probably be apparent at some point, and in the end all you have is a nice car because you haven't elevated your status at all.

Back
Top Bottom