FOR SALE: DS/NEW Nike KD V "Christmas/Holiday"

Shipping: USPS Priority with Delivery Confirmation

Payment: PayPal Verified

Trades: Send me offers

Questions: Send me a pm or email

Refs: List in my SIG

Niketalk Member Since 2005​

I, Camar087 agree to sell Airmvtwo the listed KDV "Christmas/Holiday" for an agreed amount. Airmvtwo will send payment as a gift to avoid fees. I, Camar087 will ship the shoes double boxed via USPS priority with delivery confirmation once payment is cleared. Airmvtwo do you agree?

Last edited:
I, Camar087 agree to sell Airmvtwo the listed KDV "Christmas/Holiday" for an agreed amount. Airmvtwo will send payment as a gift to avoid fees. I, Camar087 will ship the shoes double boxed via USPS priority with delivery confirmation once payment is cleared. Airmvtwo do you agree?

I, Airmvtwo, agree to send the amount agreed upon with Camar087 via PayPal Gift.

I, Airmvtwo, agree to send the amount agreed upon with Camar087 via PayPal Gift.

THIS IS NOT A SANCTIONED NIKETALK TRANSACTION. IT IS PERMITTED TO USE PAYPAL GIFT PAYMENTS PER THE FORUM RULES AND BOTH PARTIES HAVE BEEN ISSUED INFRACTIONS FOR THIS VIOLATION:
http://niketalk.com/t/500202/gift-payments-are-not-allowed/0_20

Using Paypal's "gift" option is one of the least secure and most dangerous ways to pay for an item.

Paypal will NOT help you if someone tries to rip you off, yet you've decided to GIVE them the money as a gift.

Selecting "gift" to pay for an item may save a fee, but it's a violation of Paypal's terms of service and is by far one of the leading sources of fraud we've encountered.

•For your protection, our team will NOT approve listings that encourage "gift payments."

•Sellers are not allowed to charge more to cover the Paypal fees associated with the normal item payment method.

•If someone tries to encourage you to pay by gift, don't risk being ripped off. You are sacrificing your right to file a dispute with Paypal.

Back
Top Bottom