For people that 'smoke' as well as drink... Vol. MULTIPLE CHOICE ?uestion

C.

I drank last night and found myself smoking like 2 cigarettes. It's such a bad habit that I definitely need to work on. Anyone know of any tips to stop smoking while drinking?

how am i the only E?? a drinker and a smoker... different situations for different vices... but I used to be a drinker that smoked until I came up with an unlimited supply of purple

how am i the only E?? a drinker and a smoker... different situations for different vices... but I used to be a drinker that smoked until I came up with an unlimited supply of purple

I enjoy smoking just as much as I do drinking. It just depends on the situation. But its tough to pick one over the other, I usually just go with both if the situations right

I enjoy smoking just as much as I do drinking. It just depends on the situation. But its tough to pick one over the other, I usually just go with both if the situations right

Never was a fan of Cigarettes, but I do enjoy having a cigar/black/djarum/swisher while drinking once in a while. & in Vegas it's a must

Never was a fan of Cigarettes, but I do enjoy having a cigar/black/djarum/swisher while drinking once in a while. & in Vegas it's a must

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

C.

I drank last night and found myself smoking like 2 cigarettes. It's such a bad habit that I definitely need to work on. Anyone know of any tips to stop smoking while drinking?

laugh.gif
You Can't because it feels so good

Idk if its the Nicotine but when your Tipsy Cigs Feel On Point
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

C.

laugh.gif
You Can't because it feels so good

Idk if its the Nicotine but when your Tipsy Cigs Feel On Point
pimp.gif

Used to be C.

But now that I've found the wonders of greenery and the actual benefits.........................D.
pimp.gif

Used to be C.

But now that I've found the wonders of greenery and the actual benefits.........................D.
pimp.gif

D, trees only. I'm always down to put some in the air, but it has to be the right situation if I'm drinking.

D, trees only. I'm always down to put some in the air, but it has to be the right situation if I'm drinking.

Back
Top Bottom