B.

9/10 I'd rather drink than smoke.

- No hangovers
- No doing dumb %#%@ and then regretting it the next day
- No need to piss 5 gallons
- I can drive high
- Music is 100x better
- Movies are 100x better
- No passing out after sex...and you have magical control over your nut when high

B.

9/10 I'd rather drink than smoke.

- No hangovers
- No doing dumb %#%@ and then regretting it the next day
- No need to piss 5 gallons
- I can drive high
- Music is 100x better
- Movies are 100x better
- No passing out after sex...and you have magical control over your nut when high

F. A smoker
pimp.gif
and a drinker

I'm usually always doing both now but if there's no bud I'm drinking socially/passively and if there aint no lix I'll be lighting up.

I seriously prefer something on the rocks and that ganja though. It's a beautiful feeling.

F. A smoker
pimp.gif
and a drinker

I'm usually always doing both now but if there's no bud I'm drinking socially/passively and if there aint no lix I'll be lighting up.

I seriously prefer something on the rocks and that ganja though. It's a beautiful feeling.

Def D

I hate ppl who drink and criticize smokers. B/c those idiots dont know that drinking is detrimental to your body and smoking the tree is not...AT ALL

Def D

I hate ppl who drink and criticize smokers. B/c those idiots dont know that drinking is detrimental to your body and smoking the tree is not...AT ALL

Originally Posted by dbbabd

Def D

QFT.

Can't stand all the fat #+! people with beer bellies telling me the herbs are no good for you.
Holla @ me when ur 50 with psoriasis of the liver.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom