+ ? for my NTer's who workout..... +

36 ounces

Banned
What pre-workout supps do you use...?

I'm about to hop on NO Shotgun, has anyone taken this or products similar?

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

What pre-workout supps do you use...?

I'm about to hop on NO Shotgun, has anyone taken this or products similar?

I've heard good things about NO Shotgun over on the Bodybuilding.com forums...you should check out the Supplement Wars portion of that site. Personally asfar as a NO supplement...I've taken Controlled Labs White Flood which was pretty good. This past week I just switched to SuperPump 250 which has been greatso far.

Heres the link in case you wanted it...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48

i like nano vapor, however i gotta warn you that the first time i took it, it made my hands itch.

i used to use NO XPLODE in high school when i was considering entering some amateur bodybuilding tournaments.

its been a few years since that, and now i just eat a bunch of oatmeal pre-workout.

I don't typically use anything prior to working out, but I will make a protein shake or just drink some milk afterwards.

Originally Posted by horchata kid

pcp

laugh.gif

I did a cycles of no explode during college. Now just muscle milk.

i heard endorush from bsn is real good , but yea i have heard only good thing about NO shotgun . I have used NO-X9 and i was surprised how well that worked forme

i just have some oatmeal, a protein shake and a banana.

i'm not prepared for any of the consequences of taking those products.

Bullshark testosterone.
pimp.gif

I don't really use any supplements except for eating maybe a banana, yogurt, or a clif bar before I work out. If I wanted to get big, I'd probablywould take that route. I did get some Muscle Milk samples at the Arnold Classic but I've yet to use them.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

roll.gif
AT EVERY SINGLE response in here .. pathetic
smh.gif

agreed

protein in and out, before and after workouts, just find out which type of protein works best for you

and wakeing up and dropping to the floor and banging out pushups before you take any steps will make you burn more calories thru out the day

suppliments tho?
smh.gif
there is seriously no need to fill your muscles with waterand garbage

Real talk, you can use supplements if you want to....

...even if it's a protein shake, it's almost necessary for you to obtain some type of supps because you normally don't get what you need just inyour regular diet.

But in the end, you really don't NEED anything more than just a multi-vitamin, protein, and maybe flaxseed oil. That's all.

Creatine, NO, etc. is all just extra...but it DOES pay-off. Someone on creatine and NO normally makes bigger gains and makes those gains faster than someoneNOT on it....

...but when you get off of it, you do lose a good amount of what you gained, so there's definitely a trade-off.

Back
Top Bottom