+ ? for my NTer's who workout..... +

36 ounces

Banned
What pre-workout supps do you use...?

I'm about to hop on NO Shotgun, has anyone taken this or products similar?

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

I've heard good things about NO Shotgun over on the Bodybuilding.com forums...you should check out the Supplement Wars portion of that site. Personally asfar as a NO supplement...I've taken Controlled Labs White Flood which was pretty good. This past week I just switched to SuperPump 250 which has been greatso far.

Heres the link in case you wanted it...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

I've heard good things about NO Shotgun over on the Bodybuilding.com forums...you should check out the Supplement Wars portion of that site. Personally asfar as a NO supplement...I've taken Controlled Labs White Flood which was pretty good. This past week I just switched to SuperPump 250 which has been greatso far.

Heres the link in case you wanted it...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48

i like nano vapor, however i gotta warn you that the first time i took it, it made my hands itch.

i like nano vapor, however i gotta warn you that the first time i took it, it made my hands itch.

i used to use NO XPLODE in high school when i was considering entering some amateur bodybuilding tournaments.

its been a few years since that, and now i just eat a bunch of oatmeal pre-workout.

i used to use NO XPLODE in high school when i was considering entering some amateur bodybuilding tournaments.

its been a few years since that, and now i just eat a bunch of oatmeal pre-workout.

I don't typically use anything prior to working out, but I will make a protein shake or just drink some milk afterwards.

I don't typically use anything prior to working out, but I will make a protein shake or just drink some milk afterwards.

Originally Posted by horchata kid

pcp

laugh.gif

I did a cycles of no explode during college. Now just muscle milk.

i heard endorush from bsn is real good , but yea i have heard only good thing about NO shotgun . I have used NO-X9 and i was surprised how well that worked forme

i heard endorush from bsn is real good , but yea i have heard only good thing about NO shotgun . I have used NO-X9 and i was surprised how well that worked forme

Back
Top Bottom