For my futbol players..whats your gear?...VOL..cleats

Tunits were a an awesome concept. The one thing that killed me though, was I would go through one of those damn plastic wrench every month due to it stripping when trying to undo the cleats. They refused to make a medal one.

I currently wear a pair of special edition Total 90's.

PDS002009807.jpg

im currently wearing these.. my favorite T90's, the bend that you can create with these is
pimp.gif

t90_laser_iii.jpg

But im trying to find these pink vapors.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Tunits were a an awesome concept. The one thing that killed me though, was I would go through one of those damn plastic wrench every month due to it stripping when trying to undo the cleats. They refused to make a medal one.

PDS002009807.jpg

how long u had them? The pair of total 90 I had back in the day
pimp.gif
one of the best shoes ever....anybody tried the powerserves?
nerd.gif

I'm not a flashy guy so I kept it basic when I bought these a few weeks ago...

niketiempomystic3b.JPG

Tiempo Mystic III with leather upper and white/black studs.

I saw some dude rocking purple/pink Vapors in the pitch yesterday. Had me doing a double take when I saw them...his team uniform is french blue/white but he's rocking purple/pink boots
laugh.gif

Throughout my career I was a copa guy... but my senior year in high school I switched to t90s ii's which was my last year playing and my favorite pair... I JUST started to play again 5 years later and I just bought the new t90s in white navy... they are just the strikes tho...

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I'm not a flashy guy so I kept it basic when I bought these a few weeks ago...

niketiempomystic3b.JPG

Tiempo Mystic III with leather upper and white/black studs.

I saw some dude rocking purple/pink Vapors in the pitch yesterday. Had me doing a double take when I saw them...his team uniform is french blue/white but he's rocking purple/pink boots
laugh.gif
I play rugby instead of soccer, but I have the exact same cleats.

A good, basic cleat that seems pretty durable.

cannot beat these...the kangaroo leather is softer than a newborn baby

Ronaldinho%20Dois%201.jpg

also got a pair of these. not nearly as soft as the dinhos but the touch is good enough and they mold so well to your foot. every vapor has been a %%**! to get stomped on in though.

nike-mercurial-vapor-iv-sg.jpg

the tiempo line has always been good, most of the shoes i have owned are k leather that being my favorite upper...soft indeed
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 nothing is worse than the dude with the flashy cleats who cant play worth a lick...puts a bunch of pressure on myself when i wear the orange vapors to not look foolish 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

laugh.gif
 nothing is worse than the dude with the flashy cleats who cant play worth a lick...puts a bunch of pressure on myself when i wear the orange vapors to not look foolish 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tell me about it,thats why i didnt get the red t-units
laugh.gif

I cant decided between predator powerswerves or adizeros for my next pair
grin.gif

I got these for free 2years ago and they're still in really good shape I won't need new one for a while

Yes I got real vapors for free no talerias

I want some adidas though or t90's

i just bought some turf shoes to play in at this park they just built a block from my house with a artificial surface. dudes play pickup there almost every weeknight til 10-11 at night with the lights on and everything. i used to play a lot in middle school but haven't really played competitively since then, but a friend of mine wants me to start playing with him there, so i said why not.

anyway - copped these. i probably should've asked you guys for opinions before buying them. anyone care to school me on whether or not i made a dumb purchase? i just bought the first crazy looking turf shoe i saw on eastbay
laugh.gif
. when it comes to my futbol knowledge, it's pretty limited. i'd like to think i'm still pretty decent and i know all the rules and terminology and whatnot....but everything else- like footwear - i'm a noob.
09881408_w.jpg

I have some old silver and black Tiempos and gray with lime green F30, havent picked up nothing new in about 2 years. Also anyone order online I need to buy my Mexico jersey with name and number, what websites do you use?

Im coming out of retirement next year for intramurals... I bought these some time ago
354745.JPG

Originally Posted by townboiz

I have some old silver and black Tiempos and gray with lime green F30, havent picked up nothing new in about 2 years. Also anyone order online I need to buy my Mexico jersey with name and number, what websites do you use?
soccer.com

Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

PDS002009807.jpg

how long u had them? The pair of total 90 I had back in the day
pimp.gif
one of the best shoes ever....anybody tried the powerserves?
nerd.gif

Summer 2008, I found a pair of 12.5's for below cost sifting through Nike Canada's closeout list.

They were made to commemorate Italy's 2006 WC win.

Powerswerves are dope, but the cut irritated me.

Under Armour dropped some cleats this year too.... awful, but maybe they will get better.

Back
Top Bottom