For my dudes who always ask about shaving tips...

Yeah I've fell victim to the black man/razor bump thing, I have a goatee and I usually use a razor very carefully on my face for a closest as possibleshave, and an electric clipper under my chin, with shaving cream but what I need it a way to get that Obama closeness shave around the goatee
laugh.gif

I just use clippers, my face is too sensitive for a razor.
Any recommendations on some good clippers for a reasonable price?

Originally Posted by SaltineWarrior

Black men x razors = disaster waiting to happen. If you must shave, use clippers or go to a barber and let him shave for you. Razor bumps are not popping or comfortable.

Every Black man I hear say they cant use razors I tell them to just use reallyyy hot water and the cream of your choice. It works for me anyway. If I use warmwater its a wrap im going to be nestle crunch bar status early.

Originally Posted by CEMO757

how about shaving your nuts. what do you use to get around the shaft?
mach 4, NEVER a slightly dull blade- ALWAYS sharp, and sum axe body wash. also sum cream wit aloe vera afterwards. SMOOTH AS EGGS BOY, SMOOTH AS EGGS
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Black men x razors = disaster waiting to happen. If you must shave, use clippers or go to a barber and let him shave for you. Razor bumps are not popping or comfortable.

Every Black man I hear say they cant use razors I tell them to just use reallyyy hot water and the cream of your choice. It works for me anyway. If I use warm water its a wrap im going to be nestle crunch bar status early.
also, THIS. im not black im hispanic if that matters but hot water always opens thepores up more n u gotta shave in the direction the hair grows never against it.

I agree with OP completely on the Nivea after shave balm, i've been using it since '01 and I tried other products from gilette, old spice, and otherand nothing compares to Nivea extra soothing balm.

Real talk though..I need a body hair trimmer for shaving the region around my joint...

I'm tired of waking up with pubes in my sheets...
smh.gif

4dWritePrice.... does the Mach 4 also serve this purpose?

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

Real talk though..I need a body hair trimmer for shaving the region around my joint...

smh.gif

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 4dWritePRiCE

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Every Black man I hear say they cant use razors I tell them to just use reallyyy hot water and the cream of your choice. It works for me anyway. If I use warm water its a wrap im going to be nestle crunch bar status early.
also, THIS. im not black im hispanic if that matters but hot water always opens the pores up more n u gotta shave in the direction the hair grows never against it.

Very important.

smh.gif

laugh.gif
yes my good sire, kinda nerve racking at first but itglides easily around everything lol no mo

We as black men will have issues with ingrowns since our hair doesn't grow straight. I don't think it is anything we can do about that mess to behonest.

Back
Top Bottom