FOR ALL THE O.G NTERS!

Originally Posted by Diego

[Typical Nter] I been here since 1999, but I forgot my OG screen name and I got banned on another so now Im using this one which Ive had for 2 months.[Typical Nter]

Why are noobs so scared to say theyre noobs?

I joined in February and I am not ashamed to say it.

because a lot of people have been banned before.

You just joined, so you probably have not seen mass bans in threads yet.

Originally Posted by Zach13g

Nikepark 1998-1999, I think I stumbled on it via AltaVista search engine, lol... dial up connection took about a day to just view pics but I was glued to their site for hours that day, later found Greg's Nike World then I surfed on over the Phil's , jersey joe , swooshtown...

I got into shoes 96' so after finding Nikepark a few years later and seeing their were other people into shoes as much as I was I was pretty excited. I was only 14 at the time which is crazy to me now that I've been doing the internet sneaker sites/message boards for that long now.

Niketalk Feb' 2000, Found out about NT from Dutch Royal T's website. Not even 1000 members when I joined.

good times...
smokin.gif

Vouched.
smokin.gif

OG right here. Been around since early 2003. Haven't posted as much lately, though.

Kinda weird when I think back when this place was off the hook, 2003 and 2004ish, alot of these new posters around here were like 12
roll.gif

I hope OP has a new SN cuz 08 isn't OG status. Been here since 03, but I just don't post up like most nters do 24/7.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Nah, Emi was just some average bird that Muscle68 beasted on. But at the time people hopped on whatever muscle was on. (pause)
it's funny to me how muscle and khlav would be considered lames around here now by this newest group of "general" children.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Nah, Emi was just some average bird that Muscle68 beasted on. But at the time people hopped on whatever muscle was on. (pause)
it's funny to me how muscle and khlav would be considered lames around here now by this newest group of "general" children.
Your right. Their dry humor was beyond NTers back then. I always appreciated it.

khalav was a g

I never really "got" muscle...

the funniest is when the alternate name of team late night members got banned...

I remember summit pics would get posted just about every month....

last but not least,

what up Zach 13g?

ohio is being properly represented, I see....

imma try and make the next cleveland's got sole...

rich flaked last time....

Originally Posted by jbeezie

what ever happened to Pusha T?
laugh.gif

And Mossyman
laugh.gif

We made that MS Paint thread about dude and he probably offed himself.

And is JJs Home still around?

Mossy still be around. He posted in a poker thread not too long ago. Apparently his pops is loaded.

been here since '02. i remember when my sig said 3rd youngest on NT and all the youngest NTers knew each other haha. word to jumpmankb, charles(superfreak32)
i remember when that asian skinny gangsters pic was posted with NTer's faces replaced and charles told me to step my game up cause his face was on it and iwasn't -_-
btw what happened to guys like swoshmn?

Originally Posted by Made In Korea23

been here since '02. i remember when my sig said 3rd youngest on NT and all the youngest NTers knew each other haha. word to jumpmankb, charles (superfreak32)
i remember when that asian skinny gangsters pic was posted with NTer's faces replaced and charles told me to step my game up cause his face was on it and i wasn't -_-
btw what happened to guys like swoshmn?
Damn I remember you, & his name is JordanFreak32! haha.

didn't NT or Ekin get in trouble for leaking pics of the Jordan 17s way before release date? I remember the XVII's was on NT's front page for aminute too.

Forgot when I lurked, but finally joined in 2002. Now I'm prepping myself for the LSAT. Time flies...

Back
Top Bottom