FOR ALL THE O.G NTERS!

Been here since June '02. Im from the "Henz0 era". Back when dudes was rockin' pissy yellow U neck tees & Technomarine watches. Back whenNT NY was beefin' wit' West Coast NT, Fraud Set, back when Dirty was just a regular user, back when dudes like Fame One (respect & love) & AMC(RIP AM) was reppin' on here hard. Thats my era. Lotta these dudes was still fetuses when NT was really poppin' off. Aint nothin' like how it useto be....

Originally Posted by The Varsity

Been here since June '02. Im from the "Henz0 era". Back when dudes was rockin' pissy yellow U neck tees & Technomarine watches. Back when NT NY was beefin' wit' West Coast NT, OG %*%$*%%*, Fraud Set, back when Dirty was just a regular user, back when dudes like Fame One (respect & love) & AMC (RIP AM) was reppin' on here hard. Thats my era. Lotta these dudes was still fetuses when NT was really poppin' off. Aint nothin' like how it use to be....
Preach.

I remember back when the only way i knew you were you, was based on your ever-changing NaS quotes in the sig. You used to get banned every other damn day.

Those were the days.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Been here since June '02. Im from the "Henz0 era". Back when dudes was rockin' pissy yellow U neck tees & Technomarine watches. Back when NT NY was beefin' wit' West Coast NT, OG %*%$*%%*, Fraud Set, back when Dirty was just a regular user, back when dudes like Fame One (respect & love) & AMC (RIP AM) was reppin' on here hard. Thats my era. Lotta these dudes was still fetuses when NT was really poppin' off. Aint nothin' like how it use to be....
Preach.

I remember back when the only way i knew you were you, was based on your ever-changing NaS quotes in the sig.

Those were the days.

I remember when you weren't the only Ryan that I knew existed on NT -

Muscle reference, btw.

Originally Posted by 6dollaBURGER

Preach.

I remember back when the only way i knew you were you, was based on your ever-changing NaS quotes in the sig.

Those were the days.

dude, there's ryan's for day on here... 206, me, kmd... i can remember seeing like 10 others throughout the years, it's odd.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Preach.

Those were the days.

dude, there's ryan's for day on here... 206, me, kmd... i can remember seeing like 10 others throughout the years, it's odd.

Sorry! I didn't know your guys' real name - Muscle n 206 are the only ones I remember

Been here since June '02. Im from the "Henz0 era". Back when dudes was rockin' pissy yellow U neck tees & Technomarine watches. Back when NT NY was beefin' wit' West Coast NT, Fraud Set, back when Dirty was just a regular user, back when dudes like Fame One (respect & love) & AMC (RIP AM) was reppin' on here hard. Thats my era. Lotta these dudes was still fetuses when NT was really poppin' off. Aint nothin' like how it use to be....

if you dont know thats kerry posting then your not OG..

Preach.

Those were the days.

Sorry! I didn't know your guys' real name - Muscle n 206 are the only ones I remember
Wait, what?

My name is Chris.

Yall really thought i was named Ryan this whole time? Ah hell nah, lol.

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

yo.

mr dallas cowboys himself
pimp.gif

Preach.

Those were the days.

oh damn, i completely forgot about muscle
laugh.gif
good thing hedoesn't read NT anymore, that would make him cry, the big sissy.

yo.
damn... what's up dude? crazy how far back some of these names go, i remember reading posts from some of you guys when i was in high school.
laugh.gif

Preach.

Those were the days.

Wait, what?

My name is Chris.

Yall really thought i was named Ryan this whole time? Ah hell nah, lol.
hell dude, who is the Ryan i'm thinking of from the northwest? now that you say Chris i know that's right, but for some reason i had youpegged as Ryan.
tired.gif

original s/n was 01/02 #!$, never figured out who banned me... wasn't too eckstatik about that...

TLN and NT aol chats ftw!!!

The only northwest NTers that ever mattered are me, jake (BFO) and Khlav. (but hes a Nick, not a Ryan)

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

but ... 206's name... isnt... Ryan.

*shrugs*
laugh.gif
my memory is awful these days...

speaking of which - here's something i was always confused about.

I know Khlav was named... Nick? Right? And he lived in Vegas? or around there?

Okay - but who was Shady? They weren't the same person were they? cuz i always got them confused..
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom