FOOTLOCKER INC. EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION APRIL 24 AND 25TH.

Im going in to see whats good with my dude and see if he well hook it up . He told me he was going to let me when the next 50 came ..... he still has yet toget at me .
Originally Posted by davizzy

can any bay area peeps help me out? will tip. pm me thanks

ANYONE ???

if anyone can help me out in the los angeles area, please PM me. i'm only trying to buy one pair of shoes for work. thanks. peace.

There are going to be a lot of people getting the pink slip after this weekend...I hope you NTer's are smart...This EA is going to serve two purposes-
Liquidating product/gaining sales
weeding out the people abusing the discount

and trust me if you abuse it, you better be prepared to explain your purchases..Take it from me a veteran who damn near maxed his limit for over 7 years everytime this sale comes around..If this is coming from me, then all you guys should be cautious. I'm not buying anything that's not my size for nobody,first time in 7 years...Good luck to all...

Is it wrong to say that the northeast doesn't have mens volt green 2009 air maxes? If not can u pm me? Its a favor for a friend. Edit: Pretty surefootlocker skus are different, also finishline managers are upset that they don't have 50s and don't normally do exchanges (esp when they suspectsomething like this)

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Is it wrong to say that the northeast doesn't have mens volt green 2009 air maxes? If not can u pm me? Its a favor for a friend. Edit: Pretty sure footlocker skus are different, also finishline managers are upset that they don't have 50s and don't normally do exchanges (esp when they suspect something like this)

LOL ... I remember them days at FNL ... exchange it with NO receipt .

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

LOL ... I remember them days at FNL ... exchange it with NO receipt .
I feel you, but the NORTHEAST is sneaker central, #1, #2 footlockers in the world (I believe)
they know what people do, they've been on to it since timbs in 01
laugh.gif
and the fact is they don't have to befriend you... Finishline employees know they're out of the loop and it both upsets them and alienates them.
ohwell.gif

but all in all, I was told Footlocker has its own sku # and it would be apparent what you're doing... but I've never done this, just what I heard.

yea, people used to buy things from FTL or FA on 50 and exchange/return to FNL because all they did was scan the barcodeand it went thru. needless to say, FNL ppl caught on eventually and most put a stop to it. they know what's up when they see everyone in the mall walkingaround with FTL, FA, or CHM bags..
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

^^^ Im sure it works ... its the stickers that are different . FNL just uses the box tag , if FTL does too then its all good . By from FTL with 50%OFF thenexchange it at FNL with no receipt .. lol .
Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

There are going to be a lot of people getting the pink slip after this weekend...I hope you NTer's are smart...This EA is going to serve two purposes-

and trust me if you abuse it, you better be prepared to explain your purchases..Take it from me a veteran who damn near maxed his limit for over 7 years every time this sale comes around..If this is coming from me, then all you guys should be cautious. I'm not buying anything that's not my size for nobody, first time in 7 years...Good luck to all...

You say they are going to fire dudes is they abuse it ??? Then you said you been doing if for 7 years Now and you have yet to get fired , So they aint going tofire employees then....

If anything a Manger that is cool with it is going to be smart enough and put it under a person who wears the size one is buying .

If I wanted to get hooked up by just walking in , I would for sure make sure I found someone that wore my size just because I wouldnt want to F up someone JOB.

its funny
how are you going to give a $3,000 limit to a kid that has 3 days on the schedule and want him to buy his size?

I hate stupid rules.

^^^ just was I was thinking .... If thats the case why have a 3000 limit and not a 1000 limit .

They know the deal .. all they want is the loot , they just front like they care but really they dont.

Originally Posted by SoleMan

Just returned something and got a 133.75 giftcard. Waiting to blow that or most of it tomorrow. Just need a solid connect in the ATL.
if ur connect is stupid enough to actually let u do that...he/she will get fired FOR SURE. gift/return cards used on EA is a boot to the face.

and trust me if you abuse it, you better be prepared to explain your purchases..Take it from me a veteran who damn near maxed his limit for over 7 years every time this sale comes around..If this is coming from me, then all you guys should be cautious. I'm not buying anything that's not my size for nobody, first time in 7 years...Good luck to all...
why would they raise the limit to 3g's then? and there's no way even a manager will spend near 3g's on his/her salary...so given thatmost of the part time employees make minimum + commission...the head ppl should know the employees are hookin up their friends and families. and if you lookat the amount the store is aiming to make on an EA weekend, its almost triple the amount compared to the average weekend.

its like Gap/ Banana republic

they give you 30%/20% off and say there is no rule... just don't abuse it.

thats vague as hell.
edit:

Deep down inside i feel this is some sort of conspiracy to just lay off people with valid reason.
agreed, don't think people can enforce a rule thats so vauge...

give you 3g's you figure, no way i will spend that for myself..I can hook up a few people, wrong. If you're in the major cities, you would knowmanagers all the way down to lowly part timers are getting axed for the smallest things. No, exclusions except for weekend releases? Will you be greedy andgrab a cookie or some cookies out the jar??? I spoke to an auditor, he himself said that the company will be watching this one closely...Red flags are, buyingmultiple marquee product in different sizes and numerous trips to same location different times of the day. So don't have like 4-5 transactions at the samespot with your employee id. Do you make multiple trips to the store to buy the same thing? Deep down inside i feel this is some sort of conspiracy to just layoff people with valid reason. Within the last week I have seen/heard about 4-6 managers in the region getting fired because they were abusing discount.Let's face it, in this time of recession, making a couple bucks helps a lot, also infringes the code of business conduct...

damn@ pplz gettin laid off for @@@#. makes me afraid to cop stuff under my boy's name. well kicks wise.

Originally Posted by jrcarman

are any of the footlocker inc. stores selling the mens air max 2009 volt/lime colorway? if so a sku would be greatly appreciated

I would love to get the SKU as well if FTL Inc does sell them. I did a SKU search at my store (FTL) and only came up with the grey/red/black pair. I heardthat Champs has the volt cw but it was from a questionable-at-best employee at a different FTL and went to Champs and didn't see em.

Back
Top Bottom