Footlocker Employee Appreciation this weekend!

Anybody got the white/navy hyperdunks in store around their way? No good in my region ... I would just stock locate it but the sku number is the same as theblack/university blue pair.

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Ive gotten PM's from about 10 people

Kobe 4 = excluded.

Dont be cheap and not wanna pay shipping and paypal fees.

NTers that are really interested in something PM me.

For those who are still asking about Kobe 4...

FOOT LOCKER

**ALL KOBE**
All 3/14 Launches
All AF1
All Max 95
All Multiple Offers

Thats the info i received.....

Originally Posted by jblock4

FOOT LOCKER

**ALL KOBE**
All 3/14 Launches
All AF1
All Max 95
All Multiple Offers

Lebrons not excluded
pimp.gif

Anyone in NYC wanna help out, all im looking for is the all gray air max 90s and if available black and blue penny 2's SZ 9 for both. I will pay extra forthe help. Thanks.

Originally Posted by jblock4

FOOT LOCKER

**ALL KOBE**
All 3/14 Launches
All AF1
All Max 95
All Multiple Offers

thats correct same thing i got in front of me AJ 2009 are a go my store just got the freshwater 95's today too ill just get em at regularemployee discount.

Champs Exclusions

6 Rings (not to clear if all or just new release)
New release Fusions
New release CP3.IIs
Timberland 6" wheat
Under Armour (footwear only)
All AF1s
All Dunks Highs
All Blazers
All multiple offers

The whole exclusion thing is so dumb at this point. Everyone everywhere is complaining about an economic recession.... why the hell not just let us buywhatever we want to generate revenue?

their old head of footwear is the new champs CEO. last year, footlocker and footaction had tons of exclusions while champs did not.

the reason the exclusion list is there is to maximize profit dollars. you don't make any money giving away product at cost. they are still in business tomake money

YO!
i wonder y the footlocker exclusion list doesent have blazers and dunks and champs are excluded ?
That's basically how I feel. But I don't recall Champs having any dope Blazers or Dunks that FTL or FA don't have.

It's all good though. We just marked down Hansbrough and Lawson jerseys to $19.99. Bout to scoop a gang of them joints for $10 each.

pimp.gif

DF!!!

Don't know if this was posted but anyway...
FYI:
For the first time HOUSE OF HOOPS will be included in the Employee Appreciation, that's BIG...

Back
Top Bottom