Footlocker Employee App. 50%

i copped some air max 90's for my lil sisters for $74
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i copped zoom flight 96's for $60, some white black yellow and burgundy dunks for $37.50, a purple jordan shirt to match the aquas for $15, and some lamontjordan raider jerseys for $7.50 each that still ring up for $75 at champs and will be exchanged for adidas swingmans that will eventually be exchanged at theadidas store for either a kobe authentic jersey or a iverson nuggets authentic jersey.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

how did you get it for 7.50? shouldnt it have been 50% of $75
lamont jordan replicas were 14.99 at footaction so with the 50% they were 7.50 each. i called a few champs and footlockers around my way and they ringup in the system there for $75 still.

Nice come up you guys.

I didn't know they actually had member who look out, but maybe next time because I still have to finish Christmas shopping.

next time they have one i could take care of people in the so cal LA area just pm me and we can work something out.

^^ nice!! thanks!! ill def hit you up and ill take you out to lunch or something.

stickinkicks, sale is over dude

i didnt have much money at the time but i was able to get air tech challenges for $20 i dont care if they look so much worse than the OGs it was a steal andthen got some shorts socks n tees

I clicked this thread from page 1 and saw people talking about getting a discount on Spizikes and Foamposites and thought my release date game was falling off.Then I realized this thread is 9 months old. Grave digging FTMFL. Make a new thread next time homie..

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

@#$ hole
laugh.gif
i got damn excited too...

well actually...you did just miss it today

wow though, it was bumped once already by someone, at least they gave a somewhat meaningful update...this dude here though...
laugh.gif

this is gon be locked real soon. dudes ruined the last thread with all the buy sell stuff.

anyhow i went in today.

broad workin there accidently rang up my eggplants with the 50% win for me.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

I have had NO LUCK finding the Barkleys here on Long Island. I'm about to give up! I don't wanna pay retail tho
85f2573e40e3043d008aad1b8bba8afbfadfa51.pjpg

THANKS ALOT MAN!! YOU HAD ME DOIN 580'S IN MY ROOM READIN THE EXCLUSION LIST, NOT KNOWING THIS THREAD IS 3 YRS OLD!!!

Originally Posted by Mark Madsen

this is gon be locked real soon. dudes ruined the last thread with all the buy sell stuff.

anyhow i went in today.

broad workin there accidently rang up my eggplants with the 50% win for me.
we dont believe you, you need more pictures

don't believe me. call tales of the duck if you want, i could care less, i don't work for the company so i didn't keep the receipt, dude who got the stuff for me with his discount kept it.

i could post pics of my eggplants tho

Back
Top Bottom