Footalog

Originally Posted by Daver

Originally Posted by dieTOlive

Welcome to NT, son. read the rules before posting/making threads.

9 post ahead and you showing seniority..
roll.gif
lol classic

Originally Posted by gimpy gimp

Originally Posted by xJoRDaNHeaD

I've seen pairs that were legit but my friend jus got the ms VI's and they looked messed up so he sold them locally. But people posted pics that looked on point.
I just got mine from there and they are dead on point, what was messed up on his?
Glue stains everyhwhere.

The shape was off on one of them and the stiching was crooked on the either.

Like instead of the line going straight it tweks off to the side.

Maybe its just 2010 quality or jus my friends because so far the pics look on point. 

solaga the 16 year old. edit*** bAMAZING u mad aren't u? u really mad! lol u were like 6 years old when I joined this forum.
16? You is tripping essay lol
laugh.gif

Where did you get that 16?
But serio though you don't run nada...

solaga, por favor, go back to school. horrible grammar and spelling. you've failed once more, "essay". LMAO it's spelled, "ese"

my bad on triple post but how long does it take footalog to usually give u the tracking number? i know they got a 2 day grace period but just wanna know

solaga, por favor, go back to school. horrible grammar and spelling. you've failed once more, "essay". LMAO it's spelled, "ese"
^^^This clown lol
So what exactly was your point on the previous post? Huh?
Thinking just because you been here eight years you know how this works like that dude just posted earlier you haven't learn those eight times you been banned lol
Por favor paisano vete ala verga!!!

R the kicks from footalog a grade like ndc sells ? Or b grades without shoe size stickers etc ?

They're good in my book. I've ordered from them several times. All of my pairs have been legit. No b grade BS.

This is a great thread. Perfect flow, easy to read, stays on topic...

Yes, Footalog is legit.

I got my first pair of CG XIs from Footalog. Good quality and shipping took a week. Pretty fast for international express shipping.

Back
Top Bottom