Footaction employees welcomed!

Hey guys i am a new FA employee, can yall tell me about the discounts and how they work?

Also can someone tell me about the discounts and can i use them on release day etc?

Last edited:
I thought Footaction employee's don't get a discount?

j/k

Hey guys i am a new FA employee, can yall tell me about the discounts and how they work?

Also can someone tell me about the discounts and can i use them on release day etc?

:smh: :smh: :smh:

You should really ask your manager these questions. While I know you get a 30% discount, he/she may have restrictions/rules for release day products.

I seriously can't believe you went to your interview, got hired, went home, and then logged on to NT to ask about your discounts.....Did you not think to ask your manager about it when they hired you? And why ask NT? Why not call the store and ask the manager or even the assistant manager? They'd have no problem explaining it to you. :smh:

:smh: :smh: :smh:

You should really ask your manager these questions. While I know you get a 30% discount, he/she may have restrictions/rules for release day products.

I seriously can't believe you went to your interview, got hired, went home, and then logged on to NT to ask about your discounts.....Did you not think to ask your manager about it when they hired you? And why ask NT? Why not call the store and ask the manager or even the assistant manager? They'd have no problem explaining it to you. :smh:
Thanks for the help lmao

Maybe he didn't really get the job but a friend or relative did and he wants to know what perks his friend or relative has so he can hit them up for the hook up

Back
Top Bottom