Foot Locker Employee Appreciation 8-28 & 8-29

yooo C, good stuff
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by egaroc1

Raices03 wrote:
I have noticed that this 50 was harder to get stuff maybe footlocker is finally trying to cut off resellers..
I managed to get
25 Raging bulls
7dmp
8 DMP 1

I know NYC was a lot harder to get stuff most stores were like only one dmp or limit of three
Just leaves more for next time
Footlocker can never cut off resellers because employees are always trying to make some money
If you having trouble with one just find another one just like a chick...
smile.gif

Once you got them then there yours and please remember to tip
I usually pay with tip190 -200 for Dmps
dmp 1's like 140-145
employees seem to be fine with that
i think u given too much. might as well just use the F&F and not deal with the hassle of trying to cop on the EA.
i give 10%
thats fare.
cause I could use 30% if needed.
i mean technically im only getting 40%.
i know the employees want to get tipped but they coming off regardless.
from nothing to something 100% profit.

***puts on flame suit and waits for barrage of NT FL employees to blackout*****
Tax is crazy here in NYC so I have to add a little more
Plus I always take care of those who help me out, without them I have no discount

Anyone dumping sz 10 AJ VIIs from the DMP pack? I'm looking for either color - just looking for pair to trash on the court. Hit me up on PM. I also knowhow much u paid, so please give me reasonable offer.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Anyone dumping sz 10 AJ VIIs from the DMP pack? I'm looking for either color - just looking for pair to trash on the court. Hit me up on PM. I also know how much u paid, so please give me reasonable offer.
lmao... beggers cant be choosers, family... lmao...

Originally Posted by KingJStacks

Wow this was my first 50s I actually went to and luckily for me I copped what I wanted. Shout outs to Balde & retrowill good looks on the advice. 50s is real cool once you find a connect lol and lucky for me I found a connect even though it took some tries but best of all I can always use the 50s now.
grin.gif
grin.gif

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom