Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Spunt the block
Hh03ca.gif

450 cot damn
is dave chappelle and lauryn hill performing?

if it's a close friend or family i ask them how much it costs per head for the wedding, then i usually give them a monetary gift at least covering the cost of me and my +1. but it has never been close to 450. im usually giving a wedding gift of around 200.
but i have also never had to buy a ticket to get in to a wedding. lots of wilding.

🤣🤣🤣 this got me to thinking if there could be someone show up who would be worth the $450? or if it were finessed as a destination wedding w/travel included would it be more acceptable? it’s wilding but i kinda appreciate the entrepreneurial spirit of trying to recoup costs/turn it into some money 😂

I don't know where you guys from to think playing like that is okay or how it's supposed to be. I've been/seen shootouts for that type of stuff in NY.

Smacking, pulling you down and all that stuff could lead to potential death in certain places and no I'm not exaggerating.

That And1 thing of throwing the ball at someone face lead to this kid having his neck/face and arm sliced after he did it to this dude. The dude warned him to not do it and he doesn't play that and he did it a second time. Don't remember if it was the next game or what but he tried it a third time and dude pulled out a box cutter or something and went to slash his face and caught his neck and the side of his face and arm.

I seen hard fouls lead to fighting and dudes shooting up the courts with everyone scattered like roaches.

I guess things are different by the area you're in but intentionally doing stuff like that would lead to fighting and things getting out of hand in some places.

I don't know where you guys from to think playing like that is okay or how it's supposed to be. I've been/seen shootouts for that type of stuff in NY.

Smacking, pulling you down and all that stuff could lead to potential death in certain places and no I'm not exaggerating.

That And1 thing of throwing the ball at someone face lead to this kid having his neck/face and arm sliced after he did it to this dude. The dude warned him to not do it and he doesn't play that and he did it a second time. Don't remember if it was the next game or what but he tried it a third time and dude pulled out a box cutter or something and went to slash his face and caught his neck and the side of his face and arm.

ADVERTISEMENT​
I seen hard fouls lead to fighting and dudes shooting up the courts with everyone scattered like roaches.

I guess things are different by the area you're in but intentionally doing stuff like that would lead to fighting and things getting out of hand in some places.
What?? Lol. Bro I’m an 80s baby from Corona and spent a couple of years living in Brownsville as well. Tillary Park, Rego, St. Albans, The Cage……I played at all of them and more. I know how to play on them courts. I grew up watching Mario Elie, Chris Mullin, etc…and if you ever watched Elie on them city courts, this ain’t ****. Dude carried that over to the NBA.

And I never said anything about the antics, I said the intensity.

I moved to Texas from the city and I brought that same mentality. So yeah I played physical. Intensity was on 11, but it was controlled. **** talking is an NYC staple. Texas was wildly different. I had to adjust my game only for the purposes of now being in HS.

Back
Top Bottom