Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Nah but who did this

Bro lady cheated on him, got his *** kicked and she chose the new *****. And to top it off he tripped over that branch trying to bounce. [emoji]128546[/emoji]

Damn I felt bad for little homie. F that cheating bird. I hope he comes back with his goons and finishes that punk off.

Damn i kinda respect him after this
He's no worse than a lot of these new rappers today, lil uzi f*ck face, Young "I Dress like a woman" thug, etc etc

All of them sound the same and you can't understand them, like "daddda daddda daddda da, dadda dadda dadda da, dadda daddda daddda da... 

At least we have some real ones like Kendrick, J Cole etc.

I feel you to a degree but this pretty much showcases how stupid white people that get called on their bs look when they act like it's "unfair" or they are being violated. I think it might plant a seed at least in the mind of the people they are talking about to maybe think about how foolish they look by first off being so ignorant and second off having the nerve to play victim. Sometimes you have to add a little sugar to the medicine to get people to take it.
 Do a lot of white people act like the ones in the video? I've been white for 32 years and have never heard someone say something so ******* stupid to someone like that. That video makes me face palm while at the same time wonder how stupid some people can be :smh:
Yes. I remember one time in college. I had a white roommate. One time we were walking on the street and a random black lady said her car broke down and asked for a cell to make a call( we were right next to her car which was broken down). I said sure she made the call and we left. Then he randomly says, " was that your cousin?" Completely serious. I looked at him like because all black people on the world must know each other and I wasn't just being nice. And he got angry about it like I did something wrong

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom