Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Fam. Yall do have gators. In the sewers. Everyone knows that. Not to mention yall got them marsupials you call rats to worry about. We have one gator snatching a kid in a lake. Yall got legions of rats stealing your timberlands and hanging them from the power lines. We all saw the video of master splinter taking that NY slice of pizza lmaoooooo

:lol:

how could u mistake this for la? u dont see the layer of grime on everything the camera touches? u dont see the poor dental hygiene of the dude who dares smile in the camera for two videos straight? u dont see the lame dude wilin to get attention by raccoonin in public? this got NY written all over it in cursive. cmon fam

Not to mention the rats running in the streets

NY street cats ain't afraid of no damn rats, dunny
full

Man those rats be ruthless, especially on the A, C and F line. Like a damn different breed in the train station

Aint no damn lizard, that's a dragon
sick.gif

That's the set back of living in paradise.

I'll vacay but I gotta stay where hibernation is a must!

Don't know why Dan Gilbert invested in this. You have a meat head who got paid to sell fakes authenticating and thee most unprofessional CSR team on social media.

Seller and site wylin

Last edited:

Don't know why Dan Gilbert invested in this. You have a meat head who got paid to sell fakes authenticating and thee most unprofessional CSR team on social media.

Seller and site wylin
consumer is wylin most of all for making reselling get this big

i meant in general......paying that much over retail for cool points is definitely wylin imo
it's not cool points for everyone. There's after markets for everything, including stuff people pay much more over for than sneakers.

consumer is wylin most of all for making reselling get this big
1444 ain't big for that sneaker

You sir are wildin' :lol: We are talking about a shoe here, a relatively recent released Nike shoe, at that. Joint cost >$1 to make.

:lol: :lol: @ saying 1500 isn't that big of a price for a shoe. Yeezy or not.

Last edited:
You sir are wildin' :lol: We are talking about a shoe here, a relatively recent released Nike shoe, at that. Joint cost >$1 to make.

:lol: :lol: @ saying 1500 isn't that big of a price for a shoe. Yeezy or not.
:lol: 1500 ain't nothing man

i know its his thing and thats why i understand him going in for the reseller

i can care less what someone buys, but i can consider them wylin.......alp profits off the fools wylin thinking they doin it, so he cool in my book

i wouldnt expect him to want smart(less feenin) customers

Back
Top Bottom