Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

beatrice w/ his new trukfit and gtv (grand touring vodka, smh) face tatts.

Eiddy its a must watch my guy..you have to see the scene where juice starts getting money. Instead of using fake money they show him. stacking trashbags lol...I get what he's saying but still. Smh lol

so dude took a brian mcknight type route route huh? Well I guess this is what happens you haven't really been relevant like he was 2-3 years ago. I mean the song and video is beyond terrible, but if your gonna do a song called "p**** got low mileage, at least get chicks like cubana lust, secret moneii (or however you spell her name), Jhonni Blaze, or any of them WSHH urban models. or shoot the whole vid in a strip club and have a whole bunch of strippers going wild twerking and all that stuff and make it like a tip drill 2.0

so dude took a brian mcknight type route route huh? Well I guess this is what happens you haven't really been relevant like he was 2-3 years ago. I mean the song and video is beyond terrible, but if your gonna do a song called "p**** got low mileage, at least get chicks like cubana lust, secret moneii (or however you spell her name), Jhonni Blaze, or any of them WSHH urban models. or shoot the whole vid in a strip club and have a whole bunch of strippers going wild twerking and all that stuff and make it like a tip drill 2.0
Please explain this to me? You're acting like Plies was a gospel rapper before.. I don't get what you're saying .

Please explain this to me? You're acting like Plies was a gospel rapper before.. I don't get what you're saying .

You know what after thinking about it, I take back that first statement. I mean this is Plies we are talking about. this type of song is really no different than his other hard street songs so it's really not that far fetched for him to do a song like this. It's just that when I first heard this track, That statement popped into my mind because I never seen him do a song like this so it kinda caught me by off guard. I'm more familiar with his radio single songs like the one with Tpain, the remix to daddy's home, and the joint he did with Dj Khaled . I know the last 2 I mentioned are not his songs, but that's the only 3 songs that I really know and remember from him because they played it so much. (I know I probably heard some more songs from him but I can't remember them because I only heard it like once and totally forgot about them). I'm not a Plies fan, so I don't check for his music. He probably was doing these type of stripper songs and low budget vids for a while now, but I wouldn't know because I don't check for his music at all.

Last edited:

You know what after thinking about it, I take back that first statement. I mean this is Plies we are talking about. this type of song is really no different than his other hard street songs so it's really not that far fetched for him to do a song like this. It's just that when I first heard this track, That statement popped into my mind because I never seen him do a song like this so it kinda caught me by off guard. I'm more familiar with his radio single songs like the one with Tpain, the remix to daddy's home, and the joint he did with Dj Khaled . I know the last 2 I mentioned are not his songs, but that's the only 3 songs that I really know and remember from him because they played it so much. (I know I probably heard some more songs from him but I can't remember them because I only heard it like once and totally forgot about them). I'm not a Plies fan, so I don't check for his music. He probably was doing these type of stripper songs and low budget vids for a while now, but I wouldn't know because I don't check for his music at all.

Back
Top Bottom