Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Yall keep talkin down on Floyd. Read This.

#TheMoneyTeam i got a indoor swimming pool, an outdoor swimming pool. 7 rolls royce phantoms. im wit the money team, RIGHT NOW
Great skit on that travis porter tape. This was a ring tone

Bv7spAzIMAAY6v1.png

MAn forget jeezy this whole incident irritated me bc in the bay we used to have a real summer jam but bc dumb stuff like this happen they stop hosting events at this venue which is one of the better places to see a performance. One cat mess it up for everybody

MAn forget jeezy this whole incident irritated me bc in the bay we used to have a real summer jam but bc dumb stuff like this happen they stop hosting events at this venue which is one of the better places to see a performance. One cat mess it up for everybody
saw that skit lol but i was referring to the ORIGINAL RAY-J MONEY TEAM RANT, Smacking fab up. IM WIT THE MONEY TEAM RIGHT NEOW!

if u can tell, used that as my username
nthat.gif
laugh.gif

So many quotes itll make a playa dizzy.

saw that skit lol but i was referring to the ORIGINAL RAY-J MONEY TEAM RANT, Smacking fab up. IM WIT THE MONEY TEAM RIGHT NEOW!

if u can tell, used that as my username:nthat: :lol:

Thanks bro I never saw this will Check it out

if u can tell, used that as my username:nthat: :lol:

Fabolous would approve

:rofl: :rofl: the rape goons on speed dial. That interview was and still is hilarious.

But yo did Fab ever call up? I don't remember.

Last edited:
What do
Ray J
Fabolous
Flip flops
A Piano
HBO
The song "One Wish"
A maybach

All have in common?

He never called up but told his version a few months after :lol:

Fab's career is such an example of wasted potential. There is absolutely no reason he shouldn't be a superstar. Like it baffles me. Maybe 1 or 2 mixtapes a year, or at least some features. **** makes no sense.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom