Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

pope-benedict-xvi.jpg

grin.gif

no pic but...

dude was at my gym rockin studios....on the wrong side too....srs? with a nationals cap ....%@@*

no pic but...

dude was at my gym rockin studios....on the wrong side too....srs? with a nationals cap ....%@@*

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

no pic but...

there's this azn cat the comes in all the time wearing nothing but ed hardy sparkly tshirts, jeans, and jordans to lift in.... he comes in like a handfull of times a month. next time i see i'll get a shot and post.

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

no pic but...

there's this azn cat the comes in all the time wearing nothing but ed hardy sparkly tshirts, jeans, and jordans to lift in.... he comes in like a handfull of times a month. next time i see i'll get a shot and post.

That was the worst national anthem I've ever heard. I'd rather listen to someone that messes up the national anthem then R. Kelly's Version.

That was the worst national anthem I've ever heard. I'd rather listen to someone that messes up the national anthem then R. Kelly's Version.

Back
Top Bottom