Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

:lol:

This is how road rage should end.

:lol:

I've cut someone off and had them follow me to a parking lot. Dude and his buddy pulled up next to me and I got out to go in the store. They were yelling at me and jumping around like they wanted to throw hands and I was just like "Yeah I know, I ****** up I'm sorry. Sorry for pissing you off." Dudes looked at each other and didn't know what to do. It's truly baffling to people when you don't respond to their violence with violence.

that kid is wildin can't really say he's a fool tho.   dude is really proud of what he did.  lol good for him.  

Last edited:
Florida men arrested driving with marijuana plants sticking out car window

http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/weird/2014/08/06/clearwater-marijuana-pot-plants-car/13663061/

G :rofl: the story right under it tho

"OK, take this one with a grain of salt (though we wouldn't put it past him!), but Snoop Dogg says he once smoked weed in a bathroom at the White House.

The story comes out of the latest episode of his GGN News, on which he had Jimmy Kimmel as a guest. So the late-night talk host asked him if he's ever gotten high at the White House. "In the bathroom. Not in the White House, but in the bathroom," Snoop responded.

VIDEO: See what Snoop has to say

Uh, OK.

"I said, 'May I use the bathroom for a second?' And they said, 'What are you gonna do, Number 1 or Number 2?' I said, 'Number 2,'" he told Kimmel, adding that it was "the CIA or the FBI" doing the asking.

"So I said, 'Look, when I do the Number 2, I usually, you know, have a cigarette or light something to get the aroma right.' And they said, 'Well, you know what? You can light a piece of napkin.' I said, 'I'll do that.' And the napkin was this," he said, taking a puff of a blunt.

Granted, Snoop did just visit the White House in December for Kennedy Center Honors, but as Kimmel says, "This is some story."
"

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom