Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Yoooo is that UC?

this vine reminds me of my graduation from clemson in 2006. It was over and one of the football players graduated and just straight punched this guy in the face afterwards. The other dude just walked off mad but didnt do anything. i guess he was waiting until he couldnt get in trouble from the school to get this guy.

Yoooo is that UC?

this vine reminds me of my graduation from clemson in 2006. It was over and one of the football players graduated and just straight punched this guy in the face afterwards. The other dude just walked off mad but didnt do anything. i guess he was waiting until he couldnt get in trouble from the school to get this guy.

thats standard.... wait till graduation is over & ive walked across the stage... now sniff out the lame who's been testing me all yr

lesson learned educated guys go for body shots lol dude in blk shirt totally missed dude in pink swing and a miss lol

Last edited:

There's a story just like this, only swap out Wendy's with Central Park and swap out taking a fry with playing a game of "Guess Who?" on someone sitting on a park bench.

Starting to think it's a herbal legend.

:lol: It's become one... I've heard many many variations of the story.

:lol: @ "herbal" legend

Back
Top Bottom