Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

BnKb4rfCUAA7-rn.jpg

[thread="260124"]<iframe width="640" height="385" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/VsAABpjEy5U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>
[/thread]
[thread="260124"]:smh:  at everyone involved[/thread]

NO man...and I mean NO MAN nor woman will disrespect me like that...in public...especially on camera.

Dude would have been introduced to my scrap game. Broad would have been introduced to my words before I catch a cab and leave her there.

Wowww I know the EXACT spot where this happened. Actually met my ex-gf in front of the Hard Rock Cafe that is right next to that stairwell. Used to go out there all the time that's Lan Kwai Fong in Hong Kong. It's pretty easy to pick girls up off the street like that because you can legally drink in the street and there are 711s that sell alcohol on every corner. That area can get pretty wild.

She left him that easy cause look how son was acting when rick ashley was groping up his girl smh.dude is the softest man on this earth to let something like that go down. I would have yanked ol girl so hard her arm might have cleanly came out the socket

Back
Top Bottom