Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Theres this lady who use to pull this same scam at the gas station i frequent. Same storyline too saying how she has kids in the car and they are stranded and have no money for food or gas.

Told her i couldnt help her and she made a comment on how nobody is friendly on this side of town and if there is a better area. I guess noone gave her any money

This lady tried to hit me with a similar scam. I was walking out of Micro Center with a laptop I just bought. She told me that she got into an accident and had to drive this rental around and wanted to know if I had any cash. I told her I was broke and walked to my car with a mean mug so she wouldn't continue to ask me.

Yo...I got gotted SO HARD by one of those scammers when I was younger.

I was 17 years old working at Michaels Arts & Crafts.  I was on my lunch break so I went out to my car to smoke a bowl and get some Wendy's.  As I'm packing the bowl some lady goes up to my driver's side window and says "excuse me, sir?...oh wait you're smoking weed, huh?". Since I'm still in the parking lot, I get shook and say "haha yeah..I just got off of work.  I'm getting ready for when I get home."  She says she doesn't care, and proceeds to give me some sob story about how she needs gas money desperately in order to get home.  Wanting her to go away, I just told her that I didn't have any cash on me.  Unfortunately, my dumbass self left my wallet on top of the center console with a bill sticking out of it.  Lady goes "well now you're not only getting high at work, but you're also lying to me.  Gimme that cash sticking out of your wallet before I go inside and tell your manager."  Heated, I handed her the $5 and she walked away.  Didn't even bother smoking the bowl or getting food on my break because I was so angry and paranoid.

mean.gif

21 and 8 arrest under his belt already 
mean.gif

I hate cats too but 
mean.gif

Last edited:
21 and 8 arrest under his belt already :smh:  

I hate cats too but :smh:

In all of these stories, there's always the person's mama coming out sayin the perp was an angel...and how they could never see how this could happen.

Just a few paragraphs in...

"Following his arrest, Robinson’s mother, Mary Kirby, 48, defended her son and tried to explain away his actions. “He had to be high on something. It’s very out of his character,” she told the Daily News. “He had to be high to do what he did. This isn’t him.
“He loves animals. He loved his cats, he had dogs, he always loved them,” Kirby added."

But son 8 arrests already....

29-Camron-NP.gif

Last edited:

mean.gif

He loved his cats, and had dogs, he always loved them

what happened to those cats and dogs? He prolly kilt them ma
Thought the same thing while reading that. 

He had multiple cats and dogs before the age of 21. Chances are he didn't care for them much.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Had this happen to me once. Moms and I was moving to a new city and looking for places live. We stop at a burger king for lunch, on the way out this dude in a WHEEL CHAIR rolls up to us asking for money. I give him two bucks. So months later after we had moved in and everything I'm at a Bookmans and I see this same dude STANDING and WALKING around outside the store asking people for money. I was furious, couldn't believe what i was seeing. He really got me

Back
Top Bottom