Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Sp ya'll just gonna act like dudes didn't get sniped for the EXACT same thing not too long ago? Reckless...

exactly, cuz i got sniped

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Sp ya'll just gonna act like dudes didn't get sniped for the EXACT same thing not too long ago? Reckless...

exactly, cuz i got sniped

Originally Posted by WavieCrocket

Originally Posted by lowprop23

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by oso23

Originally Posted by ispeakjewleo

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by 200biz

Oct162010_1759.jpg
Homie got no neck, look like he shaped up his chest hairs.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dudes wearing a fanny pack
laugh.gif

man i wish the fanny pack would come back in style... they are so convenient.. also i hate having $!!$ in my pockets..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Dude is sporting Vin Diesel's Chronicles of Riddick goggles     
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
genie.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WavieCrocket

Originally Posted by lowprop23

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by oso23

Originally Posted by ispeakjewleo

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by 200biz

Oct162010_1759.jpg
Homie got no neck, look like he shaped up his chest hairs.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dudes wearing a fanny pack
laugh.gif

man i wish the fanny pack would come back in style... they are so convenient.. also i hate having $!!$ in my pockets..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Dude is sporting Vin Diesel's Chronicles of Riddick goggles     
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
genie.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Prince Naseem def won that fight where he came in to Thriller, that mess was like 10 - 15yrs ago, I remember watching it at my boys house who had the black box.

Prince Naseem def won that fight where he came in to Thriller, that mess was like 10 - 15yrs ago, I remember watching it at my boys house who had the black box.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Mrsouthernhospitality wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

OH MY GOD!!!! This is easily the funniest thing I've seen all week. It's so ignorant it almost seems satirical.
eek.gif

Son said he had the chance to do something positive, but he wanted to be on the streets.
laugh.gif

Could not even watch the whole thing... I feel embarrassed to be a black man listening to these fool %!*....Dude needs to be shoved in the earth and never seen again. He is a LEADER? He is in a slum with drugs with a young buck. Lead his %!* to school. Then you would be a leader. THEY MAKE ME SICKKKK
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

OH MY GOD!!!! This is easily the funniest thing I've seen all week. It's so ignorant it almost seems satirical.
eek.gif

Son said he had the chance to do something positive, but he wanted to be on the streets.
laugh.gif

Could not even watch the whole thing... I feel embarrassed to be a black man listening to these fool %!*....Dude needs to be shoved in the earth and never seen again. He is a LEADER? He is in a slum with drugs with a young buck. Lead his %!* to school. Then you would be a leader. THEY MAKE ME SICKKKK
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

That sounds extremely pretentious bro.  Relax.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

That sounds extremely pretentious bro.  Relax.

Back
Top Bottom