Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

y56pzmfk6tld1.webp
He got money, it aint stupid but they need to stop letting him name his children. Onyx Ice? Rise Messiah? Thats someone's life you playing with.

Just out of touch rich folks not knowing the price or size of stuff. Like Dr. Oz complaining about the price of crudite at "Wegners".

What’s with all these videos talking about chase bank and scamming. Like why promote your L like that. Not only are you in debt, you just promoted yourself to the law. Gen Z wild bro. We would never do this in the 80’s 90s. Our generation really cooked. Care more for views and peoples opinions rather being responsible hell atleast street smart. My kid would never.

What’s with all these videos talking about chase bank and scamming. Like why promote your L like that. Not only are you in debt, you just promoted yourself to the law. Gen Z wild bro. We would never do this in the 80’s 90s. Our generation really cooked. Care more for views and peoples opinions rather being responsible hell atleast street smart. My kid would never.
Yeah what’s the scam? People are lining up. It’s crazy.

If social media were around during that time there definitely would have been just as many idiots doing the same thing as folks are doing today.

We gotta stop pretending humans 30 years ago wouldn't be susceptible to the socials.

If social media were around during that time there definitely would have been just as many idiots doing the same thing as folks are doing today.

We gotta stop pretending humans 30 years ago wouldn't be susceptible to the socials.
Yeah for sure. We used to do some wild stuff back in the day.

Even Nicky Barnes wouldn’t promote this. Ok so look at this.
Me: oh **** I just got 15 racks.
Chase: Ok
Chase: calls Feds (if you think Chase ain’t Feds well sadly mistaken)
Me: oh I’m living life free for 2weeks, I’m going on vacations, I’m smashing bad *** midgets, you eating good.
Chase: -15 racks, ( now look at yourself, gotta explain yourself)
Me: let me explain the scam and I’m in debt 15 racks in debt.

Gen z cooked

😂😂😂 Bruh instigating

Very proud of both fighters and the commentary. Both guys did everything that they worked on in training camp. Fighter in red knew he had to get his punch off first and that straight right was beautiful. His lateral movement was excellent. The fighter in White has an excellent chin and his ability to cut off the ring was excellent.

First time I’ve had a response like this on eBay. He is shocked!

I made an offer on a jacket then he countered and meanwhile I changed my mind so just let it expire.

IMG_1073.jpeg

Not sure how he’s going to give it to me after the auction ends - this isn’t the old days where you could get round fees like that. Don’t want it anyway!

Back
Top Bottom