Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Nah bro, I'm good, lol. I don't want to catch a charge nor do I want to come back to flat tires & shattered glass

Just not worth it man. Idiots will be idiots & we can't take on all of them. Not worth getting into legal problems over a parking spot + everybody has phones & cameras on them.

100% not worth it, maybe say ya piece then move along... i get the idea of 'standing on business' but being principled over a parking spot w/a stranger is not changing how the world move, it's all ego/pride at that point

100% not worth it, maybe say ya piece then move along... i get the idea of 'standing on business' but being principled over a parking spot w/a stranger is not changing how the world move, it's all ego/pride at that point
💯, say what you have to say & try to reason with them for a minute or 2 & then just hold that L. Tapping or pushing them with the hood is absolutely not the way to deal with an idiot like that. A tap from the car to their body is literally all it takes to catch a charge & get arrested- all that for what? So we can show a stranger whose boss when we disagree over a parking spot. Like you said at that point it's strictly ego/pride.

After a certain age, I think it's best we pick & choose our battles. Violence is never the answer especially when everyone has a smart phone on them. A tap from the hood is how it all starts & will continue to escalate from there. Even if she was pushed out the spot & the driver parked the car there- after he walks away that same idiot can do a number on their car. I wouldn't want to come back to 4 flat tires & risk having my car keyed up & down, lol. Cooler heads should always prevail. I've been in situations like this & gave up the spot to a stranger with a smile on my face.

Thought this was a joke. Best of luck to every announcer out there, protect ya neck.

The Niggar Family - Uncensored - Chappelle's Show (Video Clip) | Comedy  Central US

Unfortunately, most crips cant afford to go over there and set **** straight. *Plays a tiny violin*

****** let Hollywood/the music industry and damn near every brand profit off of them lately but wanna act fake outraged when Japanese youth is paying homage from a legit place of endearment/respect :smh:
Might be off topic, but that's why I can't take people on the internet serious. They'll get mad at benign, shared culture moments like this then in the same breath post links from real nazis, then when they get pushback talk about "ya'll don't have friends with different views?"

Nah bro, I'm good, lol. I don't want to catch a charge nor do I want to come back to flat tires & shattered glass

Just not worth it man. Idiots will be idiots & we can't take on all of them. Not worth getting into legal problems over a parking spot + everybody has phones & cameras on them.
Nah. I want the smoke.

You not pulling that on me sir.

That might work on other folks, but not with me.

But I appreciate the concern.

I dont even think it would've went far enough for anyone to catch charges. I would've just opened my door, stood up, bent down to tie my shoe and I almost guarantee they would've been gone by the time I stood back up.

Boyyyyyyy if he makes the NFL.
Welp I just want to see how they maneuver that. Definitely gonna give him a nickname off bat.
May see a boost in ratings. Whole broadcast gonna be wild if he sees the field. I’m here for the “Knigga in the open field” or “Knigga only got one D1 scholarship offer”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom