Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Damn haven't heard that name in a while, NT used to be the insta chick plug. Wow at the fit switch up though, not a fan vs the thick version, but would be a fan if it was the only version presented.

Oh no, I read dude's post but ignored what he said about cuz I had no idea what he was talking about.

What happened to her breast? She get a reduction? Or is all that from losing weight and working out? So sad :smh:

All you gotta do is take some medication that makes you drowsy.

Guaranteed no erection

I learned this the soft way when it couldn't stay hard getting head with my throatgoat. It was only after when I realized this allergy pills were the main cause :lol:

Last edited:
2jkadw98iupb1.png

f40f50ad806fb08e588f80a5eb3c1add

Kiwi Camara, the youngest-ever Harvard Law graduate and founder of legal tech firm CS Disco, made headlines last week with his unexpected resignation, relinquishing an estimated $110 million pay package.

The departure, however, takes a darker turn as reports from the Wall Street Journal claim that Camara was ousted amid allegations of sexual misconduct. It is alleged that he groped a young female employee and engaged in disturbing behavior, including forcibly shoving roasted meat into her face during a dinner.

Former and current employees have described a pattern of behavior involving alcohol-fueled social events hosted by the CEO. On the evening in question, Camara reportedly encouraged employees to consume tequila shots during a happy hour before inviting a select group to dinner.

Witnesses claim he aggressively pushed food into the face of a young female worker, insisting she eat it "like an animal" and also groped her.

Back
Top Bottom