Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Son pulled up like Thanos and they just cut it off
thanos.gif

Damn this is all kinds of ****ed up…idk how to feel about this

Was he abusing the dog??

Will the dog have a better quality life without him??

I’ve seen mad homeless ppl with dogs that seemed to be doing just fine and I’ve also seen homeless people damn near torture dogs so idk
My shelter is right next to a lot of encampments. A guy from the city, explained they’ll call ACS if they determine the animal is in danger. Most community health workers will bring food for both and call ACS if they determine the animal is in danger as well. I get animal rights, but if this guy isn’t offering assistance to the owner, what’s the point?

Damn this is all kinds of ****ed up…idk how to feel about this

Was he abusing the dog??

Will the dog have a better quality life without him??

I’ve seen mad homeless ppl with dogs that seemed to be doing just fine and I’ve also seen homeless people damn near torture dogs so idk
Article showed that these nuts got arrested afterwards and gave the puppy back

Love to see IT. :pimp:

I think I saw something years ago that they allow homeless to own dogs as a way to give them drive/ambition to continue forward. By putting responsibility in them they psychologically want to get out of their situation. Instead of moping away in a forever depression leading to a possibly worse state. And obviously theyre not "giving" dogs to the zombies nodding off on fentanyl in the major cities.

Back
Top Bottom