Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

you got kids to feed?
my job means a lot to me.

just saying
Dude is a security guard at a bowling alley...Thats just roid rage. His check the same if he ask them to leave and call the cops if they dont or if he responds the way he did. The first scenario saves him from being an embarrassment to his children on social media and he still would've got the exact same check.

Dude is a security guard at a bowling alley...Thats just roid rage. His check the same if he ask them to leave and call the cops if they dont or if he responds the way he did. The first scenario saves him from being an embarrassment to his children on social media and he still would've got the exact same check.
oh i was just saying in general. i’m not justifying his actions. i don’t even know what’s happening there.

but i hear people say that all the time. “ i never cared about a job that much.”
some people have to

Both dudes low iq but the f your mother dude extra corny af, regardless of what they did to get kicked out.

IMG_0912.gif

Back
Top Bottom