Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

87000605.jpg

Eh I think its more someone not knowing what they're talking about and less someone lying. IMO accusing someone of lying is kinda a big deal. Especially, if you're not going to state what they lie is, but you know, the internet loves its negativity.

If refusing to call someone a liar based off a rando tweet or X or whatever is low-effort contrarian(irony) takes.....no.
Yes it is

People are calling the dude a liar because his story doesn't make any sense. It is a fair assumption to make based on what the dude said

And for some reason, you have an issue with that and decide to pull a bunch of random **** out of your *** to act like everyone else is being unfair to dude.

Thats just it, Im not trying to make assumptions, therefore I asked, do we have receipts. To me, assumptions are "low effort".

Eh I think its more someone not knowing what they're talking about and less someone lying. IMO accusing someone of lying is kinda a big deal. Especially, if you're not going to state what they lie is, but you know, the internet loves its negativity.
This is an assumption dude

You are assuming the dude is just ignorant, not a liar.

Others are assuming he is a liar, not just ignorant

Yeah if he said something substantially lower I would have given him the benefit of the doubt, but 5M's.... Nah. He was even asked a couple times just to make sure the number was right. Didn't even rethink "oh maybe I added a zero... or two."

This is an assumption dude

You are assuming the dude is just ignorant, not a liar.

Others are assuming he is a liar, not just ignorant
My original question was why dont we think this man got a scholarship? Saying that he's a liar would mean ALL of that is a lie. I dont think he lied about getting a scholarship. Did some digging, found the name of the school and what it was for....which is not stated in that clip. Somebody knows something or someone is throwing lies on top of lies, which I dont even understand what purpose that would serve or he dont know the amounts of scholarships.

why are you giving him the benefit of the doubt when he’s clearly lying?

[

A couple of reasons. I'd want someone to give me the benefit of the doubt if I misspoke. Im not going to hold someone having a face to face conversation to the same standards as someone having a conversation on SM with all the answers in the universe in the next tab. People say things wrong, things come out wrong. Does Rusty not know how to spell contrarian? I doubt it. Should he have left the number out if he didn't know? Most definitely. Its not like it was going into his account anyway. Im not going to judge a person's whole character off of a clip. Also, dude been on the fringes of blowing for a minute. I know how that goes. Dudes gonna look for ANYTHING to bring another man down.

My original question was why dont we think this man got a scholarship? Saying that he's a liar would mean ALL of that is a lie. I dont think he lied about getting a scholarship. Did some digging, found the name of the school and what it was for....which is not stated in that clip. Somebody knows something or someone is throwing lies on top of lies, which I dont even understand what purpose that would serve or he dont know the amounts of scholarships.
Dude, what the **** are you even doing right now?

If you tell a story, and parts of a story are true but you intentionally include inaccuracies, you still lied.

If the dude just said he got offered a scholarship and left it at that, people probably would not have had an issue. People are making a judgment about his entire comment.

A couple of reasons. I'd want someone to give me the benefit of the doubt if I misspoke. Im not going to hold someone having a face to face conversation to the same standards as someone having a conversation on SM with all the answers in the universe in the next tab. People say things wrong, things come out wrong. Does Rusty not know how to spell contrarian? I doubt it. Should he have left the number out if he didn't know? Most definitely. Its not like it was going into his account anyway. Im not going to judge a person's whole character off of a clip. Also, dude been on the fringes of blowing for a minute. I know how that goes. Dudes gonna look for ANYTHING to bring another man down.
If you search "contrarian" and my SN, it will probably pull up a lot of posts of me spelling the word correctly.

If you have plenty of other videos of dude saying a more realistic scholarship amount. I am happy to say I was wrong, and I think he misspoke.

Nice catch though. Thanks for the benefit of the doubt :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom