Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

is there anything illegal about this?

I always thought if i had a company i’d make it a rule that you can’t objectively be a fatty (via like a body scan bf % type test).
It can be legal if your physical fitness is required to do your job. But for a regular corporate job I don’t think you can.

It can be legal if your physical fitness is required to do your job. But for a regular corporate job I don’t think you can.

As I understand it even that gets grey and leaves you open to complaints.

Even in the military you can have physical standards and then someone comes along who can’t meet them - and they become an exception. A friend of mine used to be fairly senior in the Royal Air Force and they had stringent physical standards - until they had a few guys who were Pacific Islanders - super fit but they were all 5’8” and about 4 feet wide which meant they didn’t meet the rules so they had to change them.

One of my fav vids ever. :lol:

Whats this Cleveland slang though? Sounds like “showt” and “cud”.
This dude must be a transplant from Georgia or there’s a Cleveland in Georgia. Ain’t no mf way son is from Ohio lol
IMG_0484.gif

As I understand it even that gets grey and leaves you open to complaints.

Even in the military you can have physical standards and then someone comes along who can’t meet them - and they become an exception. A friend of mine used to be fairly senior in the Royal Air Force and they had stringent physical standards - until they had a few guys who were Pacific Islanders - super fit but they were all 5’8” and about 4 feet wide which meant they didn’t meet the rules so they had to change them.
True. Military fitness standards are…unscientific to say the least.

I think having a six pack is physically possibly all (don’t know why it matters but not my company)

That dude must have the weakest chin/jaw? Ramirez didnt even get to properly plant his foot and swing to get leverage.

Mans went down with ease off a wild swing. To think he put up his fists first ready to fight.

Back
Top Bottom