Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

A reporter that went on the last trip said that they got lost on that trip too for about an hour. Theres no GPS on the sub, they navigate from the tracking ship above and communicated with them via text message 😮 wildin indeed

Last edited:
Wow, smh…

I’ve been keeping up with that story. Hopefully they are found and are well. But chances are extremely slim.

Honestly, I think it could’ve, and should’ve been a dope experience. And yes, I for one would be interested, had it been proven to be safe. But the ocean is unpredictable, nothing can guarantee safety. Just my infatuation with that ship though. But that price is insane!! And for that much dude out here using a game controller!? :smh:

Yeah, that sub is gone. As we all know, if you wanna deep sea dive, you gotta go with James Cameron. It costs a little more, but you get a little more life out of it.

Yeah they gone

1687256981853.gif

:smh:
The people on board have less than 70 hours of air left now.
They’ve been doing these tours since 2021. I was thinking this was maybe the first attempt.

1687256981853.gif

:smh:
The people on board have less than 70 hours of air left now.
They’ve been doing these tours since 2021. I was thinking this was maybe the first attempt.
After watching a few videos about the ship and its designers, I'd be damned if i dropped 250k American dollars on the "experience". Shooting oneself in the face seems way more practical and affordable for the same end result, and that's before taking the fed up sharks and orcas into account. Thoughts and prayers though.

Wild that this is still going on.

These dudes don't learn :smh: There are way too many bad chicks out there willing to play their part and keep their mouths shut. Why must these dudes constantly get caught up with the most messiest , attention starved whores? Not only that, why do they allow them to have this much access to them? If there are videos, she definitely shouldn't have them. She shouldn't be in a position to even take videos.

Back
Top Bottom