Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

That title is kinda click baity…I thought it was going to be an employee with vodka in their Thermos and started wildin. This is just sad. I couldn’t get passed a minute. Ive been fired from a job seemingly unexpectedly, it feels like your life is over and we already know….certain types of people….can’t handle certain aspects of life.

That whole video sad. The "owner" was racist af, the cops were trash call the girls mom explain the situation, let her know her daughters been fired and will be going to jail if she doesnt get picked up, or just be a good for cop for once and drive her home. They standing there letting employees berate he and escalated the situation themselves.

Not gonna lie I thought the drunk girl was wildin up until minute 5. I don't speak Spanish so I don't know what she said but it seems like the cop escalated for no reason. They said she can call her mom then while on the phone with her they said you gotta go now and grabbed her. Everyone in the vid sucks.

Lots to unpack here. I love riding my bike but this is a classic example on why I don’t do it as much anymore.

1. What kind of work were they doing? Seemed sketchy to me.

2. So many cars park in the bike lanes in Colorado that all you can do is go around them and hope that there’s a sidewalk or that there is no oncoming traffic.

3. Cyclists have to remember that they are not in a car so you are not protected if things pop off. I try my best to de-escalate to get home safe.

4. Everyone involved looks dumb but just glad no one was killed. Being right isn’t worth your life.

Greg from Succession almost got clapped being a douche. The bike lane is literally done at the car. I don't really mess with the road or shared bike lanes because of that, no one respects it but again at the same time the lane is literally done, it's so easy to go around.

Back
Top Bottom