Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Not once did i say she wasnt, just that it didnt warrant getting punched in the face. The dude is soft and not fit for a position of authority.

Many people have lost their lives for much less.

Seems to me she thought she could thug it out with these folks and found out the hard way.

Something tells me she wouldn't pull this mess at a Wal Mart :lol:

Also,

Some might call you "soft and not fit for a position of authority" for trying to place blame everywhere else but where it belongs.

Slippery slope indeed.

Many people have lost their lives for much less.

Seems to me she thought she could thug it out with these folks and found out the hard way.

Something tells me she wouldn't pull this mess at a Wal Mart :lol:

Also,

Some might call you "soft and not fit for a position of authority" for trying to place blame everywhere else but where it belongs.

Slippery slope indeed.
Shes likely pulled it off before. A lot of times the employees wont wanna deal with it and just give up to get rid of em. Obviously this staff wasnt having it, but that doesnt mean u backpedal to your office and punch her. There can be more than one fool. Idk why u keep thinking it has to be one or the other.

He felt that threatened. Hate to imagine what he would've done if it was a dude.

I’m betting this :lol:
1682358883527.gif

I guess theres a few threads this could go in but this was messed up. Yeah she was trying to get free stuff but you dont punch a woman who hasnt touched you.

This chick out her mind. I wouldnt have hit her (prolly start coughing and hacking) but she definitely created the atmosphere for someone to get one off on her

I don't condone it, but she was doing the most with everyone like she got an invisible force field. Sounds like Target might have been able to help too.

Back
Top Bottom