Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

friday-neck.gif

it’s not much different?
Not when we talking about rape.
lol you must’ve been smashing late then. cause when i was 16 it’snot being raped at all. that was literally my goal.

10 and 16 is a huge difference lol. it’s not even debatable
You must've hit puberty later in life cuz that was literally my goal at 10.

You're not stating much of a difference between the two you're just repeating that there is one to you.

I mean again, if a 10 yr old had sex with any adult 300 times I'm not seeing why it ain't rape.

The age of consent is arbitrary in most states. A grown man will still get called a pedo (at the very least) if he was dating a 16 yr old.

Rape is rape.

Yes.

I also remember when I was 10. Ain't much difference other than height.

A fine enough substitute teacher shows up in 5th grade and is down and I would smash. She'd still be a rapist.
What? Lmao 🤣

Thats pretty sad if you thinking about smashing at 10. Who robbed you of your childhood.

At that age I still thought Santa Claus was real. Last thing in my mind was sex.

And if you think the only difference between a 10y/o and 16 y/o is height .... smh. At 17 you can legally join the military and shoot a man if need be.

What? Lmao 🤣

Thats pretty sad if you thinking about smashing at 10.
If you say so.
Who robbed you of your childhood.
Nobody. Best of both both worlds imo.

Plus all the girls bodies were very developed around my way.
At that age I still thought Santa Claus was real. Last thing in my mind was sex.
At that age I already knew god wasn't real and the education system was broken and a lie.

And if you think the only difference between a 10y/o and 16 y/o is height .... smh. At 17 you can legally join the military and shoot a man if need be.
I mean none of that discounts that a 16 year old boy can be raped 300 times.

Back
Top Bottom