Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Okay, I'll be that guy to defend him (a little bit). During Covid, I had to merchandise grocery stores in order for my company to continue justifying paying me. At one point, I got assigned to Total Wine & More. It was the worst six weeks of my life. I threw my shoulder out a couple days in. Why? Because the way they back stock is just absurd. Everything is either shoved on the floor or piled on top of the shelves, often six cases high. I physically couldn't do it at a certain point, and those are half to whole boxes of wine. This guy is dealing with a much larger box that weighs approximately the equivalent of a half box of wine (depending on the bottle). I get it. Throw in my bad shoulder, plus 30-50 pound boxes, and it was struggle city lifting boxes and bringing them back down.

Okay, I'll be that guy to defend him (a little bit). During Covid, I had to merchandise grocery stores in order for my company to continue justifying paying me. At one point, I got assigned to Total Wine & More. It was the worst six weeks of my life. I threw my shoulder out a couple days in. Why? Because the way they back stock is just absurd. Everything is either shoved on the floor or piled on top of the shelves, often six cases high. I physically couldn't do it at a certain point, and those are half to whole boxes of wine. This guy is dealing with a much larger box that weighs approximately the equivalent of a half box of wine (depending on the bottle). I get it. Throw in my bad shoulder, plus 30-50 pound boxes, and it was struggle city lifting boxes and bringing them back down.

F7F0F6B2-65E4-45C5-802C-B4447B15F86A.gif

Back
Top Bottom