Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

😂
D8865026-6975-4B6B-B897-0B2F24281C9B.jpeg
This is hilarious :rofl:

They made it so much worse :rofl:

That fire did not want to die. Kept pipping up everywhere and ended up consuming the kitchen

Why they using paper cloth to smother the fire? :lol: I swore first dude left to go get the cover for the pan not some paper.

This some wild east Asian balance 2 skids of rice on your head type **** :lol:

Last edited:
Whoa, has it really been hours since I was the last one to post something on this thread? I always thought hours apart between a post on this one was an impossibility based on all the stupid 💩that's out there in society.

Here's another idiotic outfit from this dumbass 🤡. Was this fool trying to rehash that dumb air bag attire Missy Elliot had on in the video for The Rain back in 1997?

Whoa, has it really been hours since I was the last one to post something on this thread? I always thought hours apart between a post on this one was an impossibility based on all the stupid 💩that's out there in society.

Here's another idiotic outfit from this dumbass 🤡. Was this fool trying to rehash that dumb air bag attire Missy Elliot had on in the video for The Rain back in 1997?

Attention is today's currency.

Marketing my man.

They call it the "concrete runway" for a reason.

NBA players get huge payouts for wearing these "clothes".

Some players more willing to "model" than others :lol: :smh:

02-vertical-2-1560209242.jpg

Fast forward to today and even ESPN cashing "designer" checks :lol: :

All in an effort to get gullible folks to spend money they don't have to impress people they don't know...

and it works :smh:

Back
Top Bottom